No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed.

I agree. Let them tell it, Lomo didn't even show up. He got no credit for his ring generalship, defense, or the fact that he should've gotten the decision. They are bogus, especially Max Kellerman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
      Well he did get the win so . . . .
      And you didn't!

Oh, but I bet you're gonna get yours as soon as you wash up...

Comment

• Originally posted by uncommon View Post
        And you didn't!

Oh, but I bet you're gonna get yours as soon as you wash up...
        Neither did Loma kid back to the AM for that BUM

Comment

• Honestly, Lomo didn't do enough to win.. Despite the low blows and the crappy ref, he looked average at best..

Comment

• Loma looked amateurish and ineffective for most of the fight, both on the inside and outside. And despite HBO's attempts to portray Salido as some unstoppable beast because he came in overweight, he actually looked like a shell of his former self, especially in the last few rounds when he was sucking wind just to go the distance. We've already seen Salido get dominated by Garcia, and there's no doubt in my mind he'll also lose to the next elite opponent he faces. Loma wasn't that guy. He's a terrific amateur, but has a lot to learn as a pro.

Comment

• Was going for Salido, but the low blows were ridiculous. I can't root for that no matter how much I dislike a fighter. But I honestly think Loma was jus blinded by lights and pressure of Salido. That combined with the low blows result had Loma out of wack, but once he found his rhythm he looked pretty damn good. I think he's gonna be a great fighter, and he has the no excuses a.titude to go with it

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Your Boy,
                is not Major League Material, Sorry to tell U ....DUMBO!!!
                Did you forget to take something off the stove?

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  why are all the salido haters crying, loma ****** he was slow, he hugged too much, didnt do enough, and quit ***in crying about the weight loma had the chance to walk away but opted for the 15,000 dollars he got in exchange for the weight. salido won this fight
                  WOW, Very Impressive, U Got it Right...That's ONE!!!

Comment

• Welcome to the big boys league kid . Salido to cagey for this kid

Comment

• This fight was a sloppy fight with a lot of holding by both fighters and a lot of low shots by Siri Salido.
                      Laurence Cole is without a doubt the worst ref in the world and the Texas commission is the worst commission in the United States if not the world.
                      I had Salido winning sloppy fight 7-5
                      Lomachenko's mistake was not going to the body earlier in the fight.
                      I like Lomachenko but he's got to learn the pro ranks he took a chance and lost in an crappy fight. I believe if he gets a trainer like roach and if TR moved he's career along like other prospects he could turn out to be a good fighter in the pro ranks and he should eventually win a world title with about 15-20 fights in the pro ranks

Comment

Working...
                      X