Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Know For a Fact I'd Knock Amir Khan Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying you can knock him out will not get you a fight with him.

Comment

Seems Khan thinks he is above getting inline to earn big fights, truth is i this division is ahead of Khan in the line but that means nothing dose it these days, Khan will just wait it out for Khan and fight some nobody in between, no way he gets in with Kell as he will get skooled and KO'd, not good for Mayweather fights and the tens of millions he will make

Comment

Brook needs to fight some decent opponents before facing khan, because if Khan loses to Brook, at least khan can claim he lost to Brook who has beat some very good opponents.
        If khan lost to brook now, it would reflect badly on khan as Brook is a nobody who hasn't beat anyone.

No wonder Brook wants khan, khan is a name who has at least beat some people. Hes beat Floyds next opponent and Floyds fighting khans used goods. Khans name has been linked with Floyd as well.

khan never ducked anyone but it is getting hard now so he has to pick more carefully to get to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Khan seems scared to death to go through another Julio Diaz moment, but this time he stays down, or fights a younger, bigger and better finisher than Diaz who will follow up on a KD. He skipped Alexander and now Brook. The "He's a nobody" excuse gets old fast when you start rejecting pretty much every credible opponent in favor of journeymen and unknown fighters.
          Brook skipped Alexander AND Bradley. Hes the first man in history to duck mandatory title shots i mean who even does that?

So if someone calls out Khan hes all of a sudden world beater. Khan basically loses every imaginable fight on this forum.

Tell me if Brook is so good whose he beat?

Khan is better off fighting Porter, Guerrero or AB

Comment

Why don't you get title to force the fight???
            Khan knows Kell is always gonna be there to cash out! Know way he scared of him!!! Who has he fought? Lol

Comment

Comment

It ain't that big a deal. Lots of guys KHTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

Eddie Hearn ***8207;@EddieHearn 41m

@AmirKingKhan I think you should speak to your promoter!

Comment

Saj Mohamed ***8207;@Saj 21m

@EddieHearn u get a reply? They prob dont take ur desperate emails seriously anymore, we on Boxnation u on Sky son u know it cant happen

Retweet
                    Favorite

Expand
                    Eddie Hearn ***8207;@EddieHearn 18m

@Saj not from that one no. Just trying to make the fight that people want

Retweet
                    Favorite

Expand
                    Saj Mohamed ***8207;@Saj 15m

@EddieHearn i want it too everyone in uk does yes, but we on a different path trying to get to what we want.. U guys should make a path too

Retweet
                    Favorite

Expand
                    Eddie Hearn ***8207;@EddieHearn 8m

@Saj but the Khan fight is the one the people want, it's also the biggest fight financially for Amir. Anyway..good luck!

Retweet
                    Favorite

Expand
                    Saj Mohamed ***8207;@Saj 6m

@EddieHearn we make 5m fighting on Floyd's undercard, global and huge circuit, all the best ***128521;

Retweet
                    Favorite

Expand
                    Eddie Hearn ***8207;@EddieHearn 5m

“@Saj: @EddieHearn we make 5m fighting on Floyd's undercard, global and huge circuit, all the best ***128521;” total bollocks!

Comment

It's a good fight. But for the UK.

If Khan beats Brook - it wouldn't mean anything in the US, which is why it's less significant. If Brook beats Porter though, it's an entirely different fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X