Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Know For a Fact I'd Knock Amir Khan Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Khan is not fighting Garcia, Thurman, Porter, Broner or Matthyese next then he needs to take the fight with Brook back in England. Khan is thinking more a long the lines of fighting Peterson again but there's no need for a rematch I thought he beat Peterson anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      he was mandatory, but by default.
      well id say brook is better than khans last couple of opponents.

i think its fairly obvious that they dont like each other, but brook seems to want the fight and khan doesnt. i dont see why khan wouldnt want it tho, big payday, gets to fight a domestic rival in a big fight in the uk. its better than julio diaz!

khan needs to get back to reality, in no way shape or form should he have been considered for a fight with the p4p best. the only reason that was the case is because the current p4p champ is a bit of a cherry picker.
      he was mando regardless so otherwise he wud never have got a shot

Froch wud never have fought him as he offered him nothing in return, all that changed when Groves beat him from pillar to post.

Khan right now can pick a number of opponents who have a higher profile than Brook, and are most likely even better boxers than Brook.

Khans eye is firmly on the Floyd fight so he will need to step up and fight some NAMES and in reality Brook is a nobody not on anyone's radar.

Now if Kell beats Porter, then all that will change

Kell needs to go fight for the title and win, then all the doors will open for him

Comment

Its not that Khan declined to fight Brook...its the reason he gave that was ******.

Khan = brat

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

If anybody deserves to get severely KTFO - It is Khan. He is such a prick, that I'd pay just to watch him get placed in horizontal again.

BTW, I won't be waiting long judging from his history.

Comment

Collazo although no world beater at this stage would destroy Khan, watch the doggy match making here..Khan given a worn out non puncher just to limp through to September with Floyd. I don't think that will happen though as people are ON to Khan now he's as dodgy as f.uck ...MR. I will fight anyone ...what a prat.

Comment

Working your way up to "world class" involves someone who is "world class" giving Brook a chance. So why isn't Khan giving him a chance? That's the real question. His logic is severely flawed.

Comment

Brook has what, 20-30 fights at welter. Khan has...lets see...hmm...ZERO.

Khan = brat

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  No where but in a much better place than he is now considering he hasn't fought at '47 and he looked horrible in his last two outings, barely getting past Julio Diaz. Both of them have a lot to prove so it makes for the perfect fight.
                  Why do people keep saying " Khan looked horrible in his last two fights." Were we all watching the same Molina fight? Because he destroyed Molina. So I think we need to start saying "he looked bad in his LAST fight (singular, not plural.) What the **** is wrong with you guys? That's a serious question as I am concerned about your ability to digest information.

Comment

KHAN destroys BROOK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                      KHAN destroys BROOK!!!
                      Then Khan, and Brook, should fill a Big Stadium, in ****er Land,
                      and the Always "Elite" Khan, can take the Bread, and get FRAUD,
                      in September!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X