No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather is Not Broner, But I'll Wear Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    When he tastes a hard right handed Floyd special counter, he'll be on the backfoot retreating just like he did against Broner in round 11

Khan also put him on his backfoot

This so called warrior crap is laughable, the guy gets hurt and he retreats, he can be hurt pretty bad at times.

Hatton on the other hand keeps coming no matter what
    Floyd Knocked Hatton out cold.

British chins :boobies::boobies::boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      Floyd Knocked Hatton out cold.

British chins :boobies::boobies::boobies:
      Lmao,,, revisionist history,, hatton wasn't knocked out cold by Floyd,, Floyd didn't even land anything flush when hatton went down for the 2nd and final time... Hatton got put out cold by manny

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Let your hands go, Chino. And if Mayweather wants to touch gloves with you punch him in the mouth.

I don't care ... Win or lose, I like Maidana as a fighter. He reminds me of the "Raging Bull" Vic Darchinyan, he will fight anybody and give them a damn good fight. Maidana isn't afraid to fight to earn his trophies and you can bet that he's there to win.

Knuckleheads try to discredit Maidana, because he lost a very close decision to the Great Con-Artist. But this dude has more heart, determination and professionalism, than the Great Con-Artist will ever have.

Maidana and his family deserves the paycheck, and I hope this fight exceeds all the fans and haters expectations, like I believe it will.

This dude's earned it big-time!!!!!

Comment

I picked Maidana to beat Broner, comparing it to Guerrero/Berto. But he is not accurate enough to land on Floyd, nor to do the kind of flurry attack that Cotto did.

This will be like Floyd/Guerrero, where Maidana will get outboxed from the outside and the few times he does get in, he will smother himself and Floyd will clinch. Rinse & repeat. A wise 120-109 type decision.

I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

win or lose Chino is the m.f. man!

Comment

oh yea comparing maidana to guerrero, the ghost has no punching power and you all said broner would shut maidana down in 4 rounds too

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

I don't care ... Win or lose, I like Maidana as a fighter. He reminds me of the "Raging Bull" Vic Darchinyan, he will fight anybody and give them a damn good fight. Maidana isn't afraid to fight to earn his trophies and you can bet that he's there to win.

Knuckleheads try to discredit Maidana, because he lost a very close decision to the Great Con-Artist. But this dude has more heart, determination and professionalism, than the Great Con-Artist will ever have.

Maidana and his family deserves the paycheck, and I hope this fight exceeds all the fans and haters expectations, like I believe it will.

Well said. I agree completely, and I am a fan of both fighters (floyd and chino).

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                  oh yea comparing maidana to guerrero, the ghost has no punching power and you all said broner would shut maidana down in 4 rounds too
                  Not sure who "you all" is, but it's well documented on NSB that I had Maidana upsetting Broner well before the fight, and others on here as well. Most people assumed Broner would walk right through him though. About that...

Comment

I'd love to see the upset, the way I have for a long time; but, as usual, it's not gonna happen. The real question isn't if Floyd will win, but how. Like many others, I say wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

and Chino says he's Still a Student...I like the Cat's Action.....

Has not made any "DEAL's", and let's Hope FRAUD Shows, on May 3rd....

Comment

Working...
                      X