Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather is Not Broner, But I'll Wear Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd about to carve this dude up... Maidana will give him a good fight but Maidana will get countered to death in this one...Floyd by wide ud

Comment

Let your hands go, Chino. And if Mayweather wants to touch gloves with you punch him in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Seems like fighters make the same damn mistake with Floyd,thinking he is RUNNING, what he is doing is moving and keeping you from setting your feet and making you punch out of position. Then once he COUNTERS YOU AFTER YOU MISS HORRIBLY. YOU ACTUALLY SEE HE HITS HARDER THEN YOU THOUGHT. ever wonder why his opponents stop throwing so many punches? Marco is a warrior but i hope this is not his game plan??
        Maidana isn't exactly a Swiss Army knife when it comes to styles.

Comment

Floyd ain't knocking Maidana out. Aside from the shady KO win over Ortiz, Floyd ain't got a (T)KO since Ricky Fatton; 7-years-ago. You better REMEMBER that Floyd is SUSCEPTIBLE to looping rights. Maidana threw nearly 1000 punches against Broner. If he comes in with smart but consistent pressure, this could be an interesting and competitive fight. Still though, Floyd is a cherry picker. Fight a real threat like Pacquiao, Martinez, Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Seems like fighters make the same damn mistake with Floyd,thinking he is RUNNING, what he is doing is moving and keeping you from setting your feet and making you punch out of position. Then once he COUNTERS YOU AFTER YOU MISS HORRIBLY. YOU ACTUALLY SEE HE HITS HARDER THEN YOU THOUGHT. ever wonder why his opponents stop throwing so many punches? Marco is a warrior but i hope this is not his game plan??
            Then what should his gameplan be?? Because he sure as hell aint gonna outbox floyd. This gameplan is his best option, come in the ring in supreme condition and throw a **** load of punches!

Comment

Great mindset! Sounds like he knows the best is in front of him and realizes it's time to take out kitchen sink. Good luck Chino but think once you get in there frustration will set in.

Comment

Boring Fight. Maidana punches hard but slow.

I'm not going to pay money to watch this fight since its gonna be boring and lopsided. Every one knows this is an easy fight for Floyd. Floyd can see Maidana's punches from a MILE away. I will not be entertained by lopsided fights.

Comment

Maidana will come to the fight with Margarito-esque conditioning and take Floyd to deep, unfamiliar waters.

Comment

At least Chino won't have to worry about getting dried humped in this fight. Lmao. However i see him getting tagged like shelved merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                      At least Chino won't have to worry about getting dried humped in this fight. Lmao. However i see him getting tagged like shelved merchandise.
                      Why not? You don't think Floyd likes to bugger other men? Go ask Fat Lenny. Where do you think Absolute B*tch got that ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X