Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher in your ATG list? Joe Frazier or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    This guy's killing me... ****in' 'ell... sigged again!
    "Except he lost"

That one got me.

Comment

So with 5-7+ more title defenses to capitalize one of the most dominant HW reigns in boxing history, you don't think Wlad passes Joe on your list?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        So with 5-7+ more title defenses to capitalize one of the most dominant HW reigns in boxing history, you don't think Wlad passes Joe on your list?
        You know how some times less is more??

This is one of those times.

Comment

He has a point though, almost every great HW was knocked out by mediocre opponents.

Even the great, the best Lennox Lewis, the pride of Britain, and Jamaica, and Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            He has a point though, almost every great HW was knocked out by mediocre opponents.

Even the great, the best Lennox Lewis, the pride of Britain, and Jamaica, and Canada.
            Other than Lennox, which great heavyweight was knocked out by an opponent similar to Purrity or Sanders?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Other than Lennox, which great heavyweight was knocked out by an opponent similar to Purrity or Sanders?
              Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Jack Johnson or Jack Dempsey.

Comment

Ibragimov, Chagaev, Povetkin, Byrd, Haye, Peter

As "bad" as this era is supposed to be.... Wlad has quietly racked up a nice résumé. Imagine Wlad in the 60s..... This is purely hypothetical and my opinion, but I believe he could of been 65/70-0 with somewhere around 63 KOs. He would make those little guys look like light heavyweights
                Unless of course ross purity showed up

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Jack Johnson or Jack Dempsey.
                  Two of those go back more than 100 years where fighters used to fight 20 rounds.

Muhammad Ali never got knocked out, and certainly wasn't stopped by an average fighter at any stage in his life.

Mike Tyson - OK. That's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    How can you compare Purrity and Sanders to any other ATGs opponent? I can just say Wlad runs through Ali, Frazier and Tyson's resumes without breaking a sweat

Comment

How can you compare Purrity and Sanders to any other ATGs opponent? I can just say Wlad runs through Ali, Frazier and Tyson's resumes without breaking a sweat
                      And that's why people are laughing at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X