Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher in your ATG list? Joe Frazier or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    Once again I've already prove my point other than him beating Muhammad Ali suffering from a huge lay off who else is notable?
    Nobody and the majority of the people he fought he was getting knocked down and having wars with people a world class HW would of dominated.

Wladimirs losses came in at the time he wasn't at his prime but he has slowly but surely fine tuned his boxing skills and is on task to likely beating Joe Louis longest HW reign.
    The idiots that over-exaggerate Joe Frazier resume its funny, who else other than his lucky win over Muhammad Ali?
    Jerry Quarry?
    Who else... All the guys he beat were previously beat before and finished with over 10-20 losses, he padded his career it had nothing to do with the fact the HW division was that competitive it just had a lack of real dominating figures.

So go pull yourself a tissue out and cry some more how you long for nostalgia because none of those guys back in those day apart from Ali or Foreman would of stood a chance.

Oscar Bonavena - Decked twice by him and the judges robbed Oscar and Oscar was seen as an over the hill HW at that time lol!!
    Mike Bruce - Decked in the first round by a complete bum who has more losses than wins hahaha!!

Difference between Wlad and Joe is Wlad doesn't need gift decisions he either loses by getting knocked out (early in his career) whereas Joe needs to rob fighters, get knocked down by average fighters and then gets completely outclassed when he fights someone good.

Great boxers improve not remain the same... for god sake Joe struggled with Floyd Cummings lmao!!
    Wlad wasn't prime when he got KOd, yet Frazier takes blame for being knocked down in his 2nd fight

The irony is staggering.

Comment

• buumpity bump bump

Comment

• Wlad's best win is Sam Peter

Comment

• Frazier definetly better than Wlad. Frazier was tough. I remember he night Frazier broke George Foreman's hand with his face.

Last edited by Jimmy The Geek; 05-28-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
            Frazier definetly better than Wlad. Frazier was tough. I remember he night Frazier broke George Foreman's hand with his face.
            According to tommo1/hwweightblogger/jimmy the geek

Valuev is the greatest of all times.

Comment

• Well there goes that poll

Comment

• Is this serious? Wlad, without a doubt. The man has a chance at being the GOAT if things fall into place.

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                  Is this serious? Wlad, without a doubt. The man has a chance at being the GOAT if things fall into place.
                  I don't know what planet that would be on, but certainly not on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I don't know what planet that would be on, but certainly not on this one.
                    I just realized this thread is old and I've already posted in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                      I just realized this thread is old and I've already posted in it.
                      And already made a fool of yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X