Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd be more active, since Maidana has a high punch output?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana only threw 419 punches against Alexander, I doubt he even throws 300 against Floyd.

Another shit PPV.

Comment

Floyd goan nock dis slo bum daphuckiz-out.. Now dat Bum Bum Cheetos git cawt cheetin, Garcias fighters cant bee cheetin no mo'.

Comment

Originally posted by Brothabeslick View Post
        Floyd goan nock dis slo bum daphuckiz-out.. Now dat Bum Bum Cheetos git cawt cheetin, Garcias fighters cant bee cheetin no mo'.
        if you're gonna pretend to be a ****** black guy, you gotta be more subtle alt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          ha,, i was thinking the same thing.... Im white, but all these racist alts drive me crazy,, even the ****** dudes on here can type better than this crap...

Stax on decks is the only funny one,, all others are just a poor imitation, trying to be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Brothabeslick View Post

Bum Bum Cheetos??? C'mon man you can do better than that

Comment

You know to perfectly honest I've grown sick of this alt/character, as I've had a few of them. Funny thing is nobody has been able to correctly guess who I am.

I believe the appropriate thing to do is to get myself banned by making a completely outrageous and idiotic thread. I'd give it about five or ten minutes before the thread is deleted if you're interested in seeing it.

Good day to you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
                He doesn't need to. Maidana will stop throwing as many punches after eating flush right hands and jabs to the body.
                Punches don't stop Chino; they make him angrier.

He ate prime Amir Khan's shots like nothing and kept coming forward, prime Victor Ortiz' shots like nothing and kept coming forward, and prime Adrien Broner's shots nothing and kept coming forward.

A 37-year-old Mayweather physically can't stop Maidana from coming at him -- it's a physical impossibility. Mayweather does not have the strength. He's gonna be on his ass.

Comment

Comment

Marcos doesnt have a particularly high output

Comment

In my humble opinion Mayweather will need a high work rate, sharp lateral movement, and clinch as soon as Maidana is in punching range.

Otherwise he increases Maidana's chances to hit him with something ******.

Maidana has shown in his last fight that he can handle the pressure from getting walked down. Broner was walking Maidana down, yet Maidana was still composed enough to effectively fight on the back foot, e.g. Chino produced the second knockdown in the Broner fight while on the back foot.

I think Mayweather gets hurt badly if he stands still. I don't see him successfully rolling, catching, or slipping Maidana's punches without getting nailed with power.

He needs to have a high guard and stay on his bike 90 percent of the time.

Minimize exchanges. Give the puncher less chances to get those bombs off.

Comment

Working...
                      X