Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd be more active, since Maidana has a high punch output?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd be more active, since Maidana has a high punch output?

please discuss
    Yes
    46.67%
    No
    53.33%

Maidana will be less active

Comment

We might see Floyd throw 4 punches.

Might.

Comment

actively using his elbows and running around the ring like a scared coward. he'll average 6 - 8 pot shots every round. That's all...

Comment

lets be real,, maidana got undressed vs alexander,, i think he will bring the fight to floyd but after floyd lands some counters maidana will slow up,, it will take more rounds to break him than ghost/canelo who basically was competive for 2 rounds,,, I feel like maidana will go hard for about 6-7 rounds, but dude tired vs broner and let him get back into the fight, i think floyd slices up maidana and wins a competitive decision

Comment

Floyd is never going to throw a lot of punches. Its not how he fights. His style is highly effective and he wont change it just because its Maidana

Comment

Will maidana have a high punch out for the entire fight is the question...

I think he pulls a zab judah and goes strong for 5-6 rounds but then gets broken down and he will become gun shy as he tires....

Maidana couldnt find alexander, i dont see how he finds floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                actively using his elbows and running around the ring like a scared coward. he'll average 6 - 8 pot shots every round. That's all...

Comment

He doesn't need to. Maidana will stop throwing as many punches after eating flush right hands and jabs to the body.

Comment

When Maidana swings and misses, Floyd will hit him with a right handed counter and Maidana will be on the backfoot running away just like Canelo and The Ghost

If you look at round 10 or 11 in the Broner fight, AB hit Maidana with a heavy right hand and Maidana proceeded to run away on the backfoot. So this so called fighting spirit is all bull****, when he is hurt he retreats and he cant fight on the backfoot, specially since he is a short armed midget with no speed

Comment

Working...
                    X