Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name an active fighter 147-154 you can say 100% would give Mayweather 12 hard rounds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is mentioned a lot, but he's tailor made

Comment

It's like saying "I'm a fan of Nate Robinson, I hate Kobe, so there for I believe Nate will beat Kobe in a 1 on 1". This is the logic these clowns are using lmao, they're at the point where their using the "anything can happen in the sport" excuse cause it's their last leg to stand on lmfao. Look, if you idiots think that a game between Michael Jordan and Metta World Peace is a toss up, then so be it lmao. Some of us have common sense. "Floyd has problems with southpaws, even though he's beaten every southpaw he's faced, easily". "Floyd doesn't like pressure, even though he handles it better than any active fighter, and dominates" "Floyd doesn't like fast fighters, even though he takes their speed away from them and drops their punch output tremendously". Maybe, just maybe. He's a good fighter, maybe he is, just a thought.

Comment

Lol at Lara giving Floyd problems
        Is he going to outbox Floyd? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
          No one.

Not Pacquiao, Bradley, Lara, Turman, Khan whoever. They will be dominated by Floyd.

I dont get all the outrage for Maidana. As if Khan or Manny has a better shot FOH.
          Dam right!!!!

Comment

Not named Pacquiao? Lara, Bradley, and Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Lol at Lara giving Floyd problems
              Is he going to outbox Floyd? Lol
              Yeah its a joke.

Comment

100%
                James kirkland.....not saying he would win for sure. buts 12 hard rds yeah. dude is the terminator lol.
                Lara
                Pac
                GGG at 154 also

i don't know why Floyd fans getting so buthurt, yes he is a great fighter, but to laugh at opponents being mentioned and saying Floyd schools all of them is insane. to some of you no one is worthy and he should just retire, cause we all know fights are fought on paper right.........smh

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                  100%
                  James kirkland.....not saying he would win for sure. buts 12 hard rds yeah. dude is the terminator lol.
                  Lara
                  Pac
                  GGG at 154 also

i don't know why Floyd fans getting so buthurt, yes he is a great fighter, but to laugh at opponents being mentioned and saying Floyd schools all of them is insane. to some of you no one is worthy and he should just retire, cause we all know fights are fought on paper right.........smh
                  Some of these people want us to believe Floyd's never had a hard fight in his life, and with lesser fighters than the ones being mentioned. They get offended at the notion, it's ridiculous.

Comment

if the May Pac fight gets made, everyone in here saying Pac will discredit FLoyd beating him the moment the fight is signed.

Comment

Manny is all wrong for Floyd but Floyd still beats him in a close fight. Lara troubles him for 3 rounds max then Floyd doesn't lose a round after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X