Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all current welterweights were in a barroom brawl with one another who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If all current welterweights were in a barroom brawl with one another who would win?

Which 140- or 147-pounder emerges victorious in an all-out bar fight?

The final 3 left standing would be Pacquiao, Ruslan, Maidana

I think Pacquiao would beat them because he has the footwork and stamina to circle them and land the straight left until they get KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      The final 3 left standing would be Pacquiao, Ruslan, Maidana

I think Pacquiao would beat them because he has the footwork and stamina to circle them and land the straight left until they get KO'd
      Joshua clottey is last man standing no one will penetrate his defense or iron chin

Comment

Somebody said chinny puquiao hahahahahhahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
          Somebody said chinny puquiao hahahahahhahahhaha
          Chinny Puquiao would have you drinking the rest of your meals through a straw for the rest of your natural life.

Anyway, back to the thread. I got Paulie Malignaggi. Paulie would just walk through everybody throwing thunderous bombs until everybody in the bar (bartender and waitresses included) were decapitated.

Comment

Thurman stands a good chance..

Comment

B-suth would weave everyone's shots. No one wants to see b-suth fight when drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                B-suth would weave everyone's shots. No one wants to see b-suth fight when drunk.
                Suth fights best crunk. Always has. Get his ass on mad shots of 151 and he evaporates everyone in the room. Ain't nothin left but DNA molecules.

Only reason he lost his 2 career bouts is because his dumbass fought sober. Dude was sober as a damn rock and he gets really nervous when he's sober smh

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Which 140- or 147-pounder emerges victorious in an all-out bar fight?
                  The nearest one to the pool cues.

Comment

I'd take a coke fueled and liquored up Marcos Maidana to be the last man standing.

Comment

Working...
                    X