Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all current welterweights were in a barroom brawl with one another who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather last one standing, he'd hide in the toilet wait for the fight to end then stand ontop of the pool table and claim P4P greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Chinny Puquiao would have you drinking the rest of your meals through a straw for the rest of your natural life.

Anyway, back to the thread. I got Paulie Malignaggi. Paulie would just walk through everybody throwing thunderous bombs until everybody in the bar (bartender and waitresses included) were decapitated.
      U maybe right but don't get so emotional is just a post happy valitines day

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        Mayweather last one standing, he'd hide in the toilet wait for the fight to end then stand ontop of the pool table and claim P4P greatness.

Floyd would be the bartender

Comment

First of all I don't see a Christian Pac man getting in a ball room brawl. And a brawl is far from being in the ring. Pac man might have a chance till a big puncher is on him who can take a punch. Also this is at welterweight where Pac man has shown little power.

If anything Thurman looks like he has the mentality of a brawler. I would see Thurman laying fools out real quick. Second possibly Ruslan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
            As others have said, I think some of the final ones standing would be:
            Pacquiao, Ruslan, Maidana, and Thurman

Mental toughness + hard punching to knock people out
            This is so true.

Comment

Bar room brawl would make the movement highly limited, Thurman gets stopped early. Roidquez likely sparks a good few people before getting taken down from accumulation. I think Maidana probably does have the best chance to come out on top.

Unless one of the heavy hitters touches him to the body.

Comment

Maidana, maybe Ruslan, Brook might do OK.

The bigger guys or the guys who can take punishment.

Khan would be out the door first.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Bar room brawl would make the movement highly limited, Thurman gets stopped early. Roidquez likely sparks a good few people before getting taken down from accumulation. I think Maidana probably does have the best chance to come out on top.

Unless one of the heavy hitters touches him to the body.
                  LMAO

Comment

I would back Tim Bradley all day...can't believe no one else mentioned him. He is one of the toughest guys Ive seen in boxing. Without gloves, he would do damage and his survival instincts are second to none.

Comment

No love for Shawn Porter? His ugly style would be ideal in a bar room brawl. Strong as an ox as well, great chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X