No announcement yet.

The next big thing in boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Unfortunately yeah, the short fat guy in his corner use to come to our gym for years, he would spar with guys, work with the young guys, come to find out, the entire time he was waiting and plotting to steal fighters, amd sign them with don king.

That's how Amir ended up with king. King has done ok by him so far, he said Amir is the last fighter he will promote.
    Man.... well hopefully he can get some exposure and leave.... King is nothing but poison once you start getting traction in your career

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Hopefully King gives him a real good push then.
      Yeah I just hope king doesnt rob him and ruin hismlove for the sport. He loves boxing, truly is his passion.

During the pacquiao hatton 24/7 I saw him in the gym with another pro from our gym. They had a list of numbers, I didn't know WTF it was.

It was a list of every combo pacquiao threw shadow boxing and hitting the pads. He them down pat after one try. I couldn't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogiguoh View Post
        Man.... well hopefully he can get some exposure and leave.... King is nothing but poison once you start getting traction in your career
        I think king will make him a top priority, he knows this is his last shot, amd he thinks Amir is special.

Comment

I think king will make him a top priority, he knows this is his last shot, amd he thinks Amir is special.
          Well good, but I still hope he leaves because King rips his fighters off pretty bad

Comment

Heres another undefeated fighter from our gym, mike faragon.

He was #1 in the nation as amateur, signed to golden boy, left them, was aboutntomfight on Showtime, than needed surgery. Him and Amir use to really go it. I think he's 16-0 now, just had his first fight in awhile a few weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2PB...e_gdata_player

Comment

"all our best fighters go to jail"

The truth right here. America's best HWs can be found behind iron bars as opposed to the gridiron.

Comment

boxing scene just had an article about him. they even told us how to pronounce it.

eeeeeeee-mom

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sucks that he's with Don King.

Comment

I posted up a thread about him a while back and no one showed any love. He deserves attention.

Comment

Addix what gym do you train at?

Comment

Working...
                      X