Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez: "I can concentrate on Golovkin after I knock out Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that Golovkin knows this, he'll duck Martinez.
    He'll hide in Monaco

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
      Oh, you mean Cotto who was beyond shot back in 2009 according to BS? Who has never fought at MW. Yeah, that's a really tough defense for the lineal MW champion...
      BS is full of BSers....people who love to write off fighters after a few losses. He's not shot. Not prime, but neither is Maravilla. This is an exciting fight and I don't see it as being a terrible title fight or anything like that. It's a bit of a soft touch but is a competitive fight now imo

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Come on man, he is going to end Cotto, I like Cotto too but he is going to get wrecked.
        Your the same guy that's going to say Sergio is "old and past prime" once Cotto beats him.

Comment

Golovkin is an over rated bum who's making a name for himself by beating nobodies..worse bums than himself...Martinez can forget the fight..b1tchovkin ain't fighting no real fighters..another over rated east European bum

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Golovkin is an over rated bum who's making a name for himself by beating nobodies..worse bums than himself...Martinez can forget the fight..b1tchovkin ain't fighting no real fighters..another over rated eastern European bum
            Golovkin does nothing but duck

Comment

lets hope it happens

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Nah, he said he was planning on fighting GGG around the Murray fight. That's what I like about Sergio, the dude is old school, he is real, he isn;t afraid of any man and when he says he will do something, you better believe he will do it. He said he wanted GGG by the end of 2014 and he will make it happen. Many want to believe he is scared but the guy is already fighting guys much bigger than he is and holding his own.
                Yah, I'm pretty high on GGG but was a Maravilla fan first, and I always believed Sergio would take the fight as he said. Neither do I see anything wrong with taking the Cotto fight first - Sergio deserves a big money fight at this point in his career, and it ain't like he's taking a light touch....I just hope Maravilla doesn't get injured again.

Comment

I'm not worried about Sergio wanting the fight. I'm worried about who else will come calling and whether DiBella wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogiguoh View Post
                    Golovkin does nothing but duck
                    Good point brother O. We just better hope GGG don't quack again...his list of ducks could fill a lake now.

Comment

I'm optimistic about this. If HBO get a sniff that this fight can be made, they will be pressuring both fighters to make this.
                      Providing Serg get's through Cotto like I expect him to.

Comment

Working...
                      X