Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread reeks of fanboy. Get a grip

Comment

Its not about fanboyism,

Facts are, you can call out fighters and not sign a contract to fight them.

Its been the floyd mayweather style of selling. Lara is just learning to market himself.

Remember this line: yes manny pacquiao ur next, then the next week he never said that.

So even rigo can call out ggg, like what mikey garcia calling out pac. Its common in boxing. Calling out and not fighting

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Golovkin

I am surprised to see well respected posters here looking as clueless as those with inferior boxing knowledge.

HBO has exclusive broadcast rights to Golovkin's fights in North America. In simpler terms, he cannot fight in any other network; specially the rival one.

This is why GBP fighters act brave.

And I just can't help but laugh at those who actually believe Lara stands a chance against Golovkin. This discussion shows who truly knows about boxing and who doesn't.

Anybody who is well educated can easily see that Lara, who is also moving up in weight, would get knocked out by Golovkin.

IMAGE#1

IMAGE#2

Really, now? Don't be ridiculous.

Golovkin would absolutely destroy and embarrass Lara.

These GIFs are good reminder for the people who seem to think Lara is invincible. He's not. When it comes to this example, however, Golovkin has yet to prove he's any part the warrior Angulo is. And he has yet to prove how well he can digest a heavy volume of punishment.
        No one is invincible. Not even Mayweather.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

GGG would beat HHH

Comment

dude, what if this is a GENIUS move by lara.

before today, nobody gave a sh-t about him. anyone that was a fan of him was told that he was a nobody and wouldnt sell.... all i've seen is LARA THREADS ALL DAY LOL. he definitely is marketing himself here

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              This is pathetic. Actual boxing fans upset because one fighter calls out their favorite fighter. In-fuccin-credible.
              I'm just speaking for myself but I pray to fuckin' God that Lara gets the fight with Gennady

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley
                Lara is not invincible, and has a questionable chin. But I don't think it's crazy to say that GGG-Lara ISNT a wipeout, barring lara taking GGG punches. it would be competitive, and I actually have to say that it's really really risky for GGG. i dont always agree with kev but he said something true, if he wins it's just going to be another JMW on his resume. which i could see people saying if he beats lara
                Marquez has a questionable chin too I suppose and how many times was he stopped? What about Pacquiao? Tito? Who else? The list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by la_2_vegas

wasn't lara allowed to go on hbo to fight tr fighter vanes?

that was before the network switch and the fight went to purse bid
                  No. You're right about the purse bid but that was waaayyy after the network switch.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Marquez has a questionable chin too I suppose and how many times was he stopped? What about Pacquiao? Tito? Who else? The list goes on.

whats your point brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      I am surprised to see well respected posters here looking as clueless as those with inferior boxing knowledge.

HBO has exclusive broadcast rights to Golovkin's fights in North America. In simpler terms, he cannot fight in any other network; specially the rival one.

This is why GBP fighters act brave.

And I just can't help but laugh at those who actually believe Lara stands a chance against Golovkin. This discussion shows who truly knows about boxing and who doesn't.

Anybody who is well educated can easily see that Lara, who is also moving up in weight, would get knocked out by Golovkin.

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/q/1FZqH/angulo.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/w/1FZwg/anguloo.gif[/IMG]

Really, now? Don't be ridiculous.

Golovkin would absolutely destroy and embarrass Lara.
                      Thanks for posting that great fight which was his best performance against adversity conquered which GGG wouldn't know anything about with his ****ty taxi drivers list of opposition.

Now Read this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=627652

Then proceed to stick tongue very far up your own as .

Comment

Working...
                      X