Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Tells Manager He's Ready To Fight Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara Tells Manager He's Ready To Fight Gennady Golovkin

Manager Luis DeCubas Jr. confirmed to BoxingScene.com that Erislandy Lara (19-1-2, 12KOs), the WBA's interim-junior middleweight champion, is ready and willing to move up in weight to face the WBA/IBO champion at 160-pounds, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (29-0, 26KOs).

On Saturday, Lara took to the social networks to call for a fight with Golovkin, who returns to HBO on April 26th at The Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York City.

DeCubas spoke to Lara on Sunday, and during the conversation his fighter asked him to get Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope the rumors of HBO and Golden Boy working together again this year are true. I'd love to see this fight.

Comment

I love this fight, but if we're being honest, GGG folds him; probably from a body shot

Comment

Ggg gets outboxed outslicked and out manned in this fight

Comment

Small ring- GGG knockouts Lara in 6 rounds
          Average/Large Ring- Close fight, I see going the distance

Comment

Lets do it. Fuck Andy Lee, Kirkland, Geale, Murray, and even my dear favorite Sergio Mora. Lara is the real challenge.

Comment

GGG would love that..that guy is used to fight nobodies with a sh** record zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

End the feud or leave GBP

Comment

End of the GGG hype is almost here. What is good about Lara? You'll find out when he boxes the ears off GGG but no, no Lara will get no credit as usual it'll be a three point turn & the same guys who hyped GGG too death will be saying he was overrated, a bum, exposed etc

Lara will expose this guy.

Comment

Should have been called:

Lara tells his manager he is ready to make GGG chase him in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X