Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACTUAL knowledge about GOLOVKIN-LARA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man being an original fan of GGG, users like this one make us all look horrible. You are using the HBO EXCUSE when if GGG calls out Floyd and Quillin you call it a duck. Pathetic.

Comment

A couple of factors in this fight to be considered. How will Lara react to moving up in weight? It could be a positive. Speed will clearly be his advantage. He has power just not world breaking power. He can be overcome by pressure which will be to GGGs advantage. This will also be a great fight in seeing how good Gs boxing skills really are. Im in love with this fight honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Marquez has a questionable chin too I suppose and how many times was he stopped? What about Pacquiao? Tito? Who else? The list goes on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

whats your point brother?
        That just cause a fighter gets dropped it doesn't mean he has a questionable chin. Well, I guess it depends on how you define questionable.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Man being an original fan of GGG, users like this one make us all look horrible. You are using the HBO EXCUSE when if GGG calls out Floyd and Quillin you call it a duck. Pathetic.
          It's called a double standard my friend my opinion is the cold war thaw has to start somewhere, and why the fk not here. We all know Schaefer has no love for Lara he is not a big draw but can derail his moneymakers so If there was a guy they could probably be happy to get off their back with a L somewhere else is Lara.

He obviously genuinely wants the fight all you gotta do is read the article on it,and it would be a great fight I don't know how can a GGG fan can say any b/s excuses about this fight. Id be all for it GGG has literally 90% of the advantages, and GGG would finally get the taxi driver chaser stigma of him. I cannot see any reason to not try to support this fight if you are a GGG fan even if remotely possible.....unless you scurred brah !

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            These GIFs are good reminder for the people who seem to think Lara is invincible. He's not. When it comes to this example, however, Golovkin has yet to prove he's any part the warrior Angulo is. And he has yet to prove how well he can digest a heavy volume of punishment.
            Angulo is OK... But Golovkin isn't and doesn't have to be a "warrior" in Angulo's Mexican manner in order to use his left hooks and right straight punches...
            I think Lara must be desperate if he called GGG out... Lara has hard times himself at 154, with nobody wanting to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Wasn't Lara allowed to go on HBO to fight TR fighter Vanes?
              yeah because they won the purse bid

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                yeah because they won the purse bid
                That's what overcame the TR - GBP rift, but at the time GBP was still on HBO

Comment

I think GGG vs Lara is possible. It will take Lara to get out of his GBP contract, which I don't think will be too hard. I don't think GB have interest in him from what I have seen. They do not see market value in him, which is a shame, because he is an excellent fighter.

Comment

When was the last time HBO worked with Haymon? Nice to see someone finally step up and want to take on GGG.

But lets be honest Golovkin crushes Lara. He just isn't as good as NSB makes him out to be or the 'boxing purists' want him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      When was the last time HBO worked with Haymon? Nice to see someone finally step up and want to take on GGG.

But lets be honest Golovkin crushes Lara. He just isn't as good as NSB makes him out to be or the 'boxing purists' want him to be.
                      Not that long go, Ward vs Rodriguez. But what made that happen is Rodriguez having an actual promoter who works with HBO, DiBella. Similarly Haymon client Arreola fought on HBO, but he had Goossen working with HBO

Comment

Working...
                      X