Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Tells Manager He's Ready To Fight Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he announces he's left golden boy, than come talk to me.

Why do we let these clowns waste our time with this? Is there chance in hell he fights GGG anytime skin, no, so let's all move on already.

Besides, who the heck cares about Lara, are we forgetting how incredibly boring 99.9% of his fights are. Dude is the most boring fighter I've ever seen.

Comment

That'd be a great fight, I think that Lara would win a competitive UD.

Comment

Let this be the fight that ends the Golden Boy ban. If HBO rejects Lara so he can fight Andy Lee, that's some shameful ****.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          ggg gets out boxed, outclassed & made to look like a slow bum fighting underwater..........
          If Angulo was able to pressure and drop him twice, there's a good chance GGG gets to him as well and ends the night in spectacular fashion. I'm not disagreeing that Lara could win but I wouldn't expect it.

Comment

Great matchup, I really hope it gets made. This is the type of fight both of them need in order to propel their star status. Make it happen!

Comment

There's no way in Hell that HBO lets GGG go fight on Showtime!!! Notice how the manager said he expects Showtime to showcase Lara for the future. This fights not happening unless it's on HBO. GGG is the draw in this one.

Comment

Great fight what I love about Erislandy is he will fight anyone, no ducking and dodging a true boxer. Lara has the skills to outbox GGG but he has to be more focuses than against Angulo he left his chin hanging out a couple of times and got clocked. For me Lara is supremely talented like most Cubans from his generation and he actually has decent amount of power in that straight left hand. GGG is a killer his power is scary but he needs to fight a genuine top tier fighter man im actually hyped about this fight I hope Goldenboy/Showtime/HBO can come to some arrangement

Comment

if it happens two things are certain:

1) it'll be ggg's hardest fight to date
                  2) it'll be ggg's most boring fight to date (while it lasts)

I'd still love to see it happen tho

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    End of the GGG hype is almost here. What is good about Lara? You'll find out when he boxes the ears off GGG but no, no Lara will get no credit as usual it'll be a three point turn & the same guys who hyped GGG too death will be saying he was overrated, a bum, exposed etc

Lara will expose this guy.
                    you can save this post and copy paste for every next opponent Gena fights. just change names..)"peeleft:

Comment

wow , so what if ggg fights andy lee and not lara.....

holla back at your boy

Comment

Working...
                      X