No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Tells Manager He's Ready To Fight Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    he is elite because he would be favourite to beat anybody from 154 to 168 not ranked in the top 2 p4p spots....
    So he would be favored to beat Froch, Kessler, Groves, Bika, Dirrell? Really, based on what win at MW? What win at MW makes him this favorite to beat any one at 168 excluding Ward? I'm not so sure he even beats guys like Lara, Charlo, and Andrade. I think Canelo and Cotto both lose but don't go down without a fight. But he'd be favored in beating Froch, Kess, Groves, etc, really?

In other words, he's elite because of he'd potentially be favored to beat, not because who he's beaten? Right.

Comment

• Lara is a better fighter then Andy Lee!!!! Much Respect to Lara for calling out GGG!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        So he would be favored to beat Froch, Kessler, Groves, Bika, Dirrell? Really, based on what win at MW? What win at MW makes him this favorite to beat any one at 168 excluding Ward? I'm not so sure he even beats guys like Lara, Charlo, and Andrade. I think Canelo and Cotto both lose but don't go down without a fight. But he'd be favored in beating Froch, Kess, Groves, etc, really?

In other words, he's elite because of he'd potentially be favored to beat, not because who he's beaten? Right.
        if those fights were to take place, he would be favourite to win at the sports betting shops...

if you were to do a poll, most people would say hes the best middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          if those fights were to take place, he would be favourite to win at the sports betting shops...

if you were to do a poll, most people would say hes the best middleweight.
          Berto was also favored over Ortrees.

I lean towards him being the top at 160 but not from what he has done but what has happened to Sergio (decline/injuries). But he still has Quillin as a "legit" challenger.

I doubt hed be favored over Froch. Probably shouldnt be favored over Groves or Jr either as they're toss ups imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Yea, lets compare a guy who fights world class competition with losses to world class competition to a guys who's been fighting domestic level competition. There really is no comparison.
            Werd. Baldomirs 9 losses really inflates that number which is why he chose his last 9 fights . That would put Golovkins opponents at 40 losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I'm gonna further add to this, Lara has gained experience to deal with GGG's style by fighting Hernandez and Angulo (and no Im not saying they fight the exact same) while GGG has fought who? And leave the amateurs bs to the side.

Not saying I'd pick Lara to win but I'll back my countryman up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Why does Lara get "experience" in your book from fighting Angulo that could possibly help him in a GGG bout, but Kirkland can't?

Comment

Working...
              X