No announcement yet.

Lara challenges GGG on Twitter to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    GGG calling out Martinez, Quillin at 160 -- but he is ducking Lara at 154 and Ward at 168.
    Golovkin has no actual fight which is signed.
    Is anybody wanting to give him the right money?

Comment

Schaefer would be glad to negotiate this fight. Lara is a very disposable item to GBP. Who would forget Schaefer saying Lara is hard to sell?

Make it happen, Schaefer. This is a nice opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        People shit on Quillin even though the Golovkin fight can't happen. Why shouldn't it work both ways?
        Because what happened when they tried to make it when they could?
        Quillin now the most vocal guy about it with the little Network feud.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Schaefer would be glad to negotiate this fight. Lara is a very disposable item to GBP. Who would forget Schaefer saying Lara is hard to sell?

Make it happen, Schaefer. This is a nice opportunity.
          HBO cut ties with GBP, not the other way around. They would have to work with GBP.

Comment

lara needs to focus on 154 same with GGG....i'm sure GBP would love to feed lara to a beast like GGG...soften him up (or possibly ruin him) before they give him to canelo...

canelo needs to stop ducking lara...and martinez, quillin, and everyone else ranked in the top ten at 160 need to stop ducking GGG......

Comment

My two favorite fighters, I hope the fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                My two favorite fighters, I hope the fight doesn't happen.
                It won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  HBO cut ties with GBP, not the other way around. They would have to work with GBP.
                  Isn't GG a free agent? If HBO can't offer the fights he wants, I'm sure they could work things out, fact that HBO didn't even cover his last fight. Like I said, Lara is not considered a cash cow to GBP. This fight has a potential of doing relatively better than these two can have.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Are you too stupid to realize your own highlighting debunks your entire argument?
                    Floyd fans calling the kettle black Now this is too funny ....

go ahead, make me understand why Marquez calling out Floyd was enough for Floyd, as he put it and GGG, Martinez, Manny, P. Williams, ..... no!

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      Isn't GG a free agent? If HBO can't offer the fights he wants, I'm sure they could work things out, fact that HBO didn't even cover his last fight. Like I said, Lara is not considered a cash cow to GBP. This fight has a potential of doing relatively better than these two can have.
                      HBO has GGG on lock with a contract. The only reason it wasn't aired in the U.S is because they own his television rights for U.S viewing. That's why he was able to be shown everywhere else but there.

Comment

Working...
                      X