No announcement yet.

Lara challenges GGG on Twitter to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    GGG calling out Martinez, Quillin at 160 -- but he is ducking Lara at 154 and Ward at 168.
    So then GGG will accept Lara's challenge, right?

Comment

and for the people who keep saying "angulo hurt lara angulo hurt lara" ggg will ko him.........

don't you tards realize that angulo restricted lara of re hydrating to no more then 164? while angulo came in at 175 (& well rested) lara was drained.........(how are you applying that to golovkin)

golovkin will find his face smashed from quick counters and fast jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        and for the people who keep saying "angulo hurt lara angulo hurt lara" ggg will ko him.........

don't you tards realize that angulo restricted lara of a re hydrating to no more then 164? while he came in at 175 (& well rested) lara was drained.........

I'll bet you all my points GGG beats Lara, if it goes down

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I'll bet you all my points GGG beats Lara, if it goes down
          better yet I'll do a paypal bet.............. golovkin will look like a deer in a headlights from the quick counters, jab, & foot speed.

Comment

Awww yisss, let's shit on Golovkin even though we know this can't happen

Comment

better yet I'll do a paypal bet.............. golovkin will look like a deer in a headlights from the quick counters, jab, & foot speed.
              Lara doesn't deal with pressure very well. Whatever struggles GGG had with Adama lol, it's nowhere near Lara's struggles with Angulo or even Freddy Hernandez. Maybe you're thinking moral victory, so you win if Lara bloodies his face on the way to a knockout loss?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Of course he'd drop down to 154 for Floyd and not for Lara, just like Sergio would drop to 154 for Floyd and not Kirkland, Ward would drop to 160 for Floyd and not GGG, etc.

Why would the heavier guy want a catchweight dumba$$? He may offer it like he offered one to Rosado/
                so floyd should take take the ggg but ggg shouldn't take the lara fight? you're nothing but a damn fangirl gtfo.
                Last edited by Xi_; 02-09-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  why not? people **** on other fighters for the same reasons......what makes ggg so damn special that he can't take criticism?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    People shit on Quillin even though the Golovkin fight can't happen. Why shouldn't it work both ways?

Comment

don't you tards realize that angulo restricted lara of re hydrating to no more then 164? while angulo came in at 175 (& well rested) lara was drained.........(how are you applying that to golovkin)

That is BS...........

Comment

Working...
                      X