No announcement yet.

Lara challenges GGG on Twitter to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    ggg stans are exposing themselves to be dickridin f@gs.....ggg can go to 154 for pbf but not lara? all of the sudden ggg fans start pulling out the sho-hbo cold-war excuse? now ggg stans want a catchweight? ggg can't fight ward? ggg "the most avoided fighter" my ass!
    Of course he'd drop down to 154 for Floyd and not for Lara, just like Sergio would drop to 154 for Floyd and not Kirkland, Ward would drop to 160 for Floyd and not GGG, etc.

Why would the heavier guy want a catchweight dumba$$? He may offer it like he offered one to Rosado/

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      GGG would fight JMW's, but carefully picked.
      Pretty much this.

Comment

GGG will get a pass from the fans and not be accused of being scared of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
          GGG will get a pass from the fans and not be accused of being scared of this fight.
          Scared of a fighter that he'd knockout? That's a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Of course he'd drop down to 154 for Floyd and not for Lara, just like Sergio would drop to 154 for Floyd and not Kirkland, Ward would drop to 160 for Floyd and not GGG, etc.

Why would the heavier guy want a catchweight dumba$$? He may offer it like he offered one to Rosado/
            sergio would probably drop to 120 with an iv attached walking to the ring to fight floyd

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              This is not the first time Lara/His representative have called out GGG. the first time it was ignored I believe, and now i'm pretty sure it would be ignored again. GGG would fight JMW's, but carefully picked. Maybe GGG and his team will see the Angulo knock downs and have some confidence to take on Lara now, but I bet they see him as too risky with all of his movement, speed and counter punching, and Golovkin's tendency to get pissed off and frustrated like he did against Adama with his bad defense, against Stevens too.
              They are on different networks so of course it's gonna be ignored. Showtime and HBO wont do business with each other right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                come on fetta, you are acting like its a lara wipeout. its a huge ? if lara can take a GGG punch well.
                Oh yeah that I agree with but Lara is a huge risk guy for HBO. Especially against their "guy". Won't happen.

Comment

Lara just throws names out there to keep himself relevant. he knows he doesn't have much of a fan base, most people don't know who he is or would pay to watch him fight so he's got to bring attention to himself somehow. It's always easy to call a fighter out whom you know for sure you can't make a fight happen with.

Comment

GGG calling out Martinez, Quillin at 160 -- but he is ducking Lara at 154 and Ward at 168.

Comment

golovkin got his nose busted by adama (a guy who robbed grady brewer)

he called out anyone from 154 to 160

why not lara?
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 02-09-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X