No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing, Celebrity, and What the World is Getting Wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
    Can't wait to see this, I see DMX getting KO'ed by the 4th round.
    3 round fight bruh

Comment

I can understand being shocked this is even happening. The more I read about the GZ/TM case the more shocked and dismayed I am. The kid certainly didn't deserve to die, and GZ was told to back off more than once by the dispatch, and the manual he got when he started the neighborhood watch specifically stated to back off that type shiiii.

Having said that, if DMX (or whoever) accepts the challenge, I would imagine some name boxing trainer will step forward to make sure he's at least reasonably ready. And I'm sure there are millions in the various 'communities'... black, white, whoever, who would love to see this worthless loser GZ get his.

Won't change the fact the young man was murdered in cold blood, but I really think from listening to people express their anger about this... I really think it will help get people past this terrible incident.

Comment

Zimmerman's an idiot.
        Since he's a heavyweight and making his debut, he should've fought Wilder instead.

Comment

Zimmerman just playing the role of the villain. All the haters tuning in as he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

He already lost a fight, to Trayvon. This time he won't be allowed to be a coward and pull out a gun doe.

Honestly it's embarrassing that this is even happening.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              And why would I think it's a glitch again? Maybe if I had some Utopian delusion of the world I live in, but I don't.
              Agreed. What a pretentious, shameful title that is.

Comment

This story seems to have less to do about boxing and more to do about the outrageousness of the event.

Comment

Lol @ everyone hating on the new Canman. George said it himself, anyone CAN get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                    Lol @ everyone hating on the new Canman. George said it himself, anyone CAN get it.
                    Yet his punk b1tch coward ass didn't wanna fight The Game and chose a crackhead in his mid-40s.

Comment

I don't see what search hits has to do with anything. But yes this is a disgrace

Comment

Working...
                      X