No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing, Celebrity, and What the World is Getting Wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
    This is a dumb idea, but reading these comments is dropping my IQ at an alarming rate.
    Abandon thread mate.

Comment

This thread just made me go listen to some old DMX songs. George Zimmerman is a cherry picking fat s hit. DMX is washed up and fat George outweighs him. It would be funny if DMX snuck a gun into his trunks and just pulled it out as soon as he started getting his ass beat. If thats not self defense then I don't know what is!?

Comment

Originally posted by uncommon View Post
        Easy there little fella! Someone may just accept your offer and then where will you be?
        Do me the favor. I ain't had nothing to shoot at in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
          I feel sorry DMX he is just a junkie who will likely be crushed by the Latin American saviour of society.

Zimmerman didn't bother with 'The Game' because what has he done to be worthy of note to be compared to sheer P4P greatness of Zimmzam?

I'm going with Zimmerman via KO, it will be so brutal that Zimmerman will need to go to court again to plead that he isn't a racist and The Game will get another tattoo this time of DMX looking innocent instead of showing his true persona...

Fight will go down like this

Our saviour, our hero

Taste the rainbow
          Gee, you're kind of an... oh I don't know... racist azz ho le? Yeah, that's it.

Comment

Working...
          X