Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chavez boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Except he lost most of the rounds, unlike Rigondeaux.
      that wasnt the point of my post

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Tbh it was the worst Salido I've seen, I think the wars have really caught upto him. That is not the same guy who fought Lopez, Gamboa and the likes

I'll say it now I don't think Lomachenko will bounce back. I don't see the talent in fact I see absolutely nothing at all he does brilliantly.
        Overachieving amateur if you ask me.

He has no jab, very little power and is always going to have trouble keeping guys off him. For all the talk about how good he supposedly was on the inside all I seen was clinching.
        Limited and doesn't take a shot well to body or head.

Back of the line and work your way up like everyone else had to.
        If you win a national title and some felt early as if you didn't have talent then maybe you can say a guy overachieved but ffs you don't win 2 Olympics and whatever amount off worlds without being the goods.Overreactions on both ends of the scale in this thread

Comment

• 1-1 even. Good stuff from Vera.

Comment

• Chavez took the 2nd...1-1, even......

Comment

• dammit Vera looks like hes hitting hard tonight, that jab looks decent so far too.

1-1

Comment

• Guys this was the worst Salido I have seen to be honest, and that means Lomachenko is not ready.

Comment

• vera is gonna be tired as **** by round 6

Comment

• great round 3...still gave ti to Vera as he rocked Chavez multiple times

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Tbh it was the worst Salido I've seen, I think the wars have really caught upto him. That is not the same guy who fought Lopez, Gamboa and the likes

I'll say it now I don't think Lomachenko will bounce back. I don't see the talent in fact I see absolutely nothing at all he does brilliantly.

Overachieving amateur if you ask me.

He has no jab, very little power and is always going to have trouble keeping guys off him. For all the talk about how good he supposedly was on the inside all I seen was clinching.
                      Limited and doesn't take a shot well to body or head.

Back of the line and work your way up like everyone else had to.
                      The whole post is crazy.

But the bold is just too........

Comment

Working...
                      X