No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez Would Fight Pacquiao, If He Gets WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
    The piss drinker roid monster will need to get tested for PEDs first and I doubt he will agree to that , no way
    Marquez has said that he'll take any test as long as Pacquiao also takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      I argued the real points. Most casuals don't give a **** if it's fight 7 as long as they see a great fight. These guys deliver, and the last one left most viewers asking for more, including my buddies who finally got boxing that night, and lost some interest after Floyd Canelo. It's a great, meaningful fight that will do excellent numbers, probably best selling PPV of the year. So your real point were real bad.
      And i did say ppl "will" care. Their ethnic fan base without doubt will get behind.

The point really was to criticize the repetition of matchups as there is potential for better and you wont know till you do them. To each his own i guess. Id rather see Pac Marquez in different matchups than for it to become a soap drama.

Comment

reduce reuse recycle

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It's crazy how the media never criticizes him. It's like they are all beholden to him and don't want to be frozen out of his events.

Or they just don't do their proper journalistic job like they should. Which is a very common failure of all media these days not just sports.
          I remember people complaining about Pac Marquez 4... And we got 2012 Fight of the Year and 2012 KO of the year. One of the greatest fights in recent years.

So guest what...I'll better watch Pac/Marquez 5,6 and 7 before watching bs fights like Mayweather/Canelo,Guerrero,Khan.

Comment

^ i love this post

Comment

Gatti - Ward......Pacman-Marquez-- can't complain for a good fight! If you want a boring one go watch the boy jr.!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Why, you don't like exciting boxing? Most fans love it.
                Of course, but who wants to see the same fight over and over and over and over again..

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                  You mean Marquez just might kill Manny this time lmao
                  Ive never seen anyone knocked out blacked out style since Batman the animated series
                  Exactly!! And if Pacquiao had knocked him out there wouldn't even be a talk of another fight

Comment

***in arum wants to shove another marquez vs pacquiao fight down our throats he already knows that manny is gonna beat bradley **** man he only 3 fighters

Comment

What the fúck, man. I mean I saw this coming, but this shít is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X