Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez Would Fight Pacquiao, If He Gets WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I guess Bradley gets robbed in the rematch instead, to set up PAC vs Marquez 5, PAC vs Bradley 3

Comment

Well it's pretty much set then that we're gonna get JMM vs Pac 5 or Bradley 2 in the fall.

Comment

Fuck you Bob

Comment

I just don't give a **** about Top Rank anymore they have the same fights over and over again, enough already.

Comment

The Bottom line is...
            PAC-Marquez V would SELL. If there's a demand, the fight can be made.

Besides...leaving the rivalry to 4 matches (an even number just doesn't seem right)... The rivaly should end on an Odd number IMO ie. 3 (trilogy), 5, 7, 9

LOL... if Pac-Marquez 7 happens in 2016-2017.

I still think the series is 2-2 at best with Marquez having the dominant knockout victory. (keep in mind, they were both past their primes in Pac-JMM 3 and 4)

Although, the 3rd fight, I had Pacquiao winning ..but I also could see a draw and could see Marquez winning by a point or so...

Comment

recycle rank

Comment

Ain't this some funny ****. A belt actually matters for once.

Comment

Pacquiao wi the WBO welterweight belt for marquez's 5th division chance?
                  Ohh how he like that feeling now

Comment

Originally posted by Wyl-Out View Post
                    If JMM and Pacquiao fight again I just might kill sumbody...DAMN!! This like the fuccin circle of life smh
                    Why, you don't like exciting boxing? Most fans love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyl-Out View Post
                      If JMM and Pacquiao fight again I just might kill sumbody...DAMN!! This like the fuccin circle of life smh
                      You mean Marquez just might kill Manny this time lmao
                      Ive never seen anyone knocked out blacked out style since Batman the animated series

Comment

Working...
                      X