No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez Would Fight Pacquiao, If He Gets WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    ugh,not again,five fights?? that's too much already,and marquez is just too old too,he'll be 41,he just looks slow in there,going up in weight slowed him down and of course his age,but oh well,he's at the end of career so I don't blame him for wanting all those millions again,heck I would get in a ring with manny too if I were offered millions and were over 40,why not
    completely unrelated, niners baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
      So you must think that Pacquiao's title at 154 isn't legit either, right?
      Of course it's not, but Marg would murder a Fedchenko and Likar Ramos tag team in a round

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
        So you must think that Pacquiao's title at 154 isn't legit either, right?
        Yea, its not legit. I would call it legit if he decided to defend the title and faced another contender at that weight. It was just an accomplishment beating a much bigger guy.

After the Margarito fight, PAC knew he couldn't face bigger guys like that. At least, PAC tested his limits. In many ways, it's similar to how many fans want Floyd to test his limits against Sergio and GGG.

Either way, PAC did skip super flyweight and batamweight and 7 weight divisions is amazing. PAC didn't stay long at 135-140 but he would've cleaned up those divisions anyhow.

Comment

90% of the fans dont care about this fight.

Provodnikov-Bradley-Marquez-Pacquiao mix and match is gonna be recycled for next 3 years. Kinda obvious. Since Mikey after getting whipped by Gamboa wont even able to make the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            90% of the fans dont care about this fight.

Provodnikov-Bradley-Marquez-Pacquiao mix and match is gonna be recycled for next 3 years. Kinda obvious. Since Mikey after getting whipped by Gamboa wont even able to make the mix.
            The PPV numbers will prove you really dumb. espn had a poll, most anticipated fight of 2013, came in 1st easy.

What the fcuk is it with these jacka$$es ****ting on a rematch of a FOTY, the best and most unexpected fight of the ATG series?

Comment

top wank robbing the public once again

Comment

Pacman vs Marquez 5 in the making by Bob Arum already.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  The PPV numbers will prove you really dumb. espn had a poll, most anticipated fight of 2013, came in 1st easy.

What the fcuk is it with these jacka$$es ****ting on a rematch of a FOTY, the best and most unexpected fight of the ATG series?
                  The 90% comment was sarcasm and based on an article from few days back. Ofcourse alotta ppl will care about it.

Point is they should work with G.B and other promoters and make great fites which will also make big $ as well instead of recycling match ups. Pac-Marq would no doubt make another great fite but so wouldve gatti ward 4 but how many is enough?

As for #s Chris John never fought a live soul in ages and pulled big crowds does that make it right?

Also instead of name calling and swearing try to argue with real points....kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    The 90% comment was sarcasm and based on an article from few days back. Ofcourse alotta ppl will care about it.

Point is they should work with G.B and other promoters and make great fites which will also make big $ as well instead of recycling match ups. Pac-Marq would no doubt make another great fite but so wouldve gatti ward 4 but how many is enough?

As for #s Chris John never fought a live soul in ages and pulled big crowds does that make it right?

Also instead of name calling and swearing try to argue with real points....kid.
                    I argued the real points. Most casuals don't give a **** if it's fight 7 as long as they see a great fight. These guys deliver, and the last one left most viewers asking for more, including my buddies who finally got boxing that night, and lost some interest after Floyd Canelo. It's a great, meaningful fight that will do excellent numbers, probably best selling PPV of the year. So your real point were real bad.

Comment

The piss drinker roid monster will need to get tested for PEDs first and I doubt he will agree to that , no way

Comment

Working...
                      X