Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was there live, Sergio didn't looked comftrable at all. Not that he was scare, but more like this is his first Mega fight and he didnt knew how to handle it. Plus everybody was rooting for Cotto and Cotto was getting all the attention.

Coto should use it to his advantage.

Comment

• War!

Comment

• im still 50/50 for this fight

Comment

• Sergio has only had good success against slow flat footed opponents, something that Cotto is not. Cotto is the more skilled boxer in this one.

If Sergio is slower on his feet due to the surgery and long layoff this could be a very easy night for Miguel.

Cotto UD 12 is the likeliest outcome IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Being the first Puerto Rican to win title in 4 different weight classes means a lot to Cotto and he's going to fight like it. Putting it on the eve of the Puerto Rican Day Parade is always going to help as well.

We haven't even gotten 24/7's, Face-Off, press conferences, or anything promotional at all yet. I'm still at a 12 out of 10 on excitement. Cotto-Martinez in MSG for the Lineal MW title. Never thought it was a fight we'd see.
            That's the million dollar question: Will HBO go all out and get a 24/7, Face
            Off going for this fight even thou HBO knows this fight will need no help to sell out?

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              im still 50/50 for this fight
              Tbo, so am I. I might be 51/49 Cotto though...

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                That's the million dollar question: Will HBO go all out and get a 24/7, Face
                Off going for this fight even thou HBO knows this fight will need no help to sell out?

PRPP
                They got one for Chavez Jr.... they'll get one for this

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Tickets are on sale today right? Tempted to go to NYC for this. Anyone know what time (UK time) they go on sale?

Comment

Working...
                      X