The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColdBlooded
    How so? I thought that was resolved.
    I mean, it's coming t the end. They can nly wear a sleeve and don't know if they'll wear it or not

Comment

• **** I am so ****ing ready for this fight!! **** that ***** ass ballerina. I WANT TO SEE HIM HURT BADLY, BRUTALLY, SAVAGELY!!!!

WAR COTTO!!!!! PUERTO RIIIICOOOO!!!! DE CAAAGGGUUAAAS!!!!

Comment

• I AM SURPRISED HBO didn't do a special for the weigh in. I love those things... Had to watch it on the PPV channel with TR coverage... Crystina screwed it up. Huge chance of stirring the pot and getting things heated yet lets them walk after one question.

Comment

• Great head to head, I don't think Martinez appreciated Cotto's stance.

Comment

• I'm Rican by the way... many people don't know that. De Ponce..... This brings out my roots!!!!! WAAAR!!!

Comment

• Epic staredown both guys looked bang on. Maravilla is going to put a serious beating on Cotto.

Comment

• It is making me laugh though do people really think Roach is going to help matters? What can he teach Cotto? Do people not remember how utterly clueless he was when his fighter Chavez Jr was getting spanked? lol he had literally zero advice at all.
                ''Err, err, err we gotta err keep on trying I guess''

Has everyone forgotten that?

Comment

• theres going to be some ass kickin goeing on tomorrow Moes!

Comment

• Cotto looking diesel, he will outbox and punish Maravagina! Like Mayweather says, Skills pay bills!

Comment

• Dave Chapelle looking.... different

http://instagram.com/p/o6jDTbnlx5/

Comment

Working...
                      X