Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland-Jonak To Land on Golovkin Card, April 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could be wrong but i think ggg has a better chance to face ward then sergio but i dont think he wants ward or maybe dont want to move up

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Which basically means GGG is fighting some tomato can in Apr. And will have Kirkland on the undercard to hype him as his next opponent.
      I hope you're wrong because if you're not that means another wasted year is coming up for GGG.

Comment

With Kirkland on the undercard, I assume this is going to be on HBO. I don't think they'll settle for an Adama level opponent obviously and I'd be surprised if they accepted Andy Lee either. I think it's Geale in April, Kirkland later this year.

Comment

His team said his plans are to clean out the division. Not Jr Middleweight or Super Middleweight. He also would like to see Ward in the future. Ward would like to see him. But given there is a lot to accomplish, I wouldn't expect to see a Golvokin/Ward anytime this year. He had a WBO/IBF/WBS to pursue in the Middleweight. Why move up or down when there is so much to do in his current weight division. The time for Golovkin/Ward is not now. If he keeps saying he wants to fight top fighters and no one steps up, as has been the case, he just may have to move up to the Super Middleweight division. We will just have to wait and see how 2014 plays out and who K2 can get to step in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
            If GGG and Geale were to fight, it wouldnt happen in the U.S. It makes much for sense if they were to fight overseas.
            Why in the world would you say that? Geale isn't a star anywhere in the world. GGG is a star here.

Comment

This is ideal. And of course Geale is now the only guy that makes sense. Throw him a few extra bucks and we have an awesome card.

Comment

Originally posted by JFalu View Post
                His team said his plans are to clean out the division. Not Jr Middleweight or Super Middleweight. He also would like to see Ward in the future. Ward would like to see him. But given there is a lot to accomplish, I wouldn't expect to see a Golvokin/Ward anytime this year. He had a WBO/IBF/WBS to pursue in the Middleweight. Why move up or down when there is so much to do in his current weight division. The time for Golovkin/Ward is not now. If he keeps saying he wants to fight top fighters and no one steps up, as has been the case, he just may have to move up to the Super Middleweight division. We will just have to wait and see how 2014 plays out and who K2 can get to step in the ring.
                You do realize this muf.ucka is 32yrs old don't you???

Comment

This will be AWESOME !!!!

Two killa's in the same card , GGG and da MULE KIRKLAND !!

Kirkland has made me a believer and Sweet Ann Wolfe working him like a MULE, puts him in AWESOME shape to FIX BAYONETS and CHARGE the nice HILL with H#LL with HIM !!!!!

I am a believer !!!

Kirkland would Kick the DUCK in the nice fry pot and make DUCK SOUP out of him,,,to bad the Duck is on the ducking spree !!!

Khan vs da DUCK after super bowl

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Why in the world would you say that? Geale isn't a star anywhere in the world. GGG is a star here.
                    Your standards for "star" are pretty low ain't they.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      This will be AWESOME !!!!

Two killa's in the same card , GGG and da MULE KIRKLAND !!

Kirkland has made me a believer and Sweet Ann Wolfe working him like a MULE, puts him in AWESOME shape to FIX BAYONETS and CHARGE the nice HILL with H#LL with HIM !!!!!

I am a believer !!!

Kirkland would Kick the DUCK in the nice fry pot and make DUCK SOUP out of him,,,to bad the Duck is on the ducking spree !!!

Khan vs da DUCK after super bowl
                      Please, please kill yaself.

Comment

Working...
                      X