Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran lost biggest fights yet PFP great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
    I have him at 60-80 depending on if you can make a case for him being higher then 60. I can't so I have him around 72 last time I checked.

PAC is two years younger then Floyd yet only has 6 title defenses Floyd has 15 defenses it's not really comparable when you measure Floyd vs PAC.

Floyd is #1 ATG at 130
    Top ten @135
    Top ten @140
    Top ten @ 147
    Top ten @ 154

Can't say the same for PAC in any weight class

You vile little Troglodyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

You vile little Troglodyte.
      Another f.u.c.k.i.n.g ******"peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Floyd top ten at 140???

Are you serious? Haha. how the hell did you reach that conclusion?

There cannot be a serious case made for him being top 10 of many of these weightclasses in my opinion.
        Same can be said of Duran at 147, 154, 160, **** Duran didn't defend not one of his titles outside if 135. Glorified belt picker.

Comment

I have him at 60-80 depending on if you can make a case for him being higher then 60. I can't so I have him around 72 last time I checked.

PAC is two years younger then Floyd yet only has 6 title defenses Floyd has 15 defenses it's not really comparable when you measure Floyd vs PAC.

Floyd is #1 ATG at 130
          Top ten @135
          Top ten @140
          Top ten @ 147
          Top ten @ 154

Can't say the same for PAC in any weight class
          Floyd's obviously not Top 10 at 135 and 147, but let's forget those for a second.

How on Earth is Floyd top 10 at 140 and 154??? He has three fights at 140 and three at 154.

How can Mayweather be Top 10 at 140 when all he's done at 140 is beat a passed prime Gatti and Demarcus Corley?

Comment

• Brandish suckered a lot of people. I have to respect that. Too bad he didn't go all the way with his criteria and put Calzaghe in the top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Brandish suckered a lot of people. I have to respect that. Too bad he didn't go all the way with his criteria and put Calzaghe in the top 10.
              joe is the wrong color doe

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                joe is the wrong color doe
                Yeah, true.

Comment

Same can be said of Duran at 147, 154, 160, **** Duran didn't defend not one of his titles outside if 135. Glorified belt picker.
                  I never claimed Duran was the greatest at any of those weightclasses. But he's without question one of, if not the best LW there ever was.

But come on, answer the question. How did you reach the conclusion that Floyd is a top 10 140 of all times?

Comment

Don't make excuses the criteria for ATG is how many title defense did said ATG have Buchanan 3 title defenses dejesus 1 those are not ATG
                    Run that criteria for ATG past any legit boxing historian and watch you get laughed out of the building.

Comment

• so, floyd fighting 3 times at 154 against a past prime de la hoya, a beaten cotto and canelo at a catch weight makes him a top ten in the division?

Comment

Working...
                      X