Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Adama - Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another knockout for Golovkin, he should fight Andre Ward someday, that would be interesting.

Comment

• Why are people calling for a fight with Ward? Just somebody decent at middleweight would suffice or even a Bika/decent bordering world level super middleweight if he chooses to step up in weight.

Ward would utterly embarrass GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        lol as i thought

a win againts an unproven canelo at a catchweight impressed a floyd fan like u
        nothing new i guess
        u have set the bar so low for u boy floyd
        i bet b4 the fight u thought canelo would KO floyd?
        Yeah it impressed me, it was a fight the whole Boxing world wanted to see which was considered a genuine challenge that was much bigger than he was.

Most people were impressed.

I wasn't impressed with the Cotto win though but I notice you didn't touch on that because it doesn't support your argument.

Surely you can't be comparing these wins to Golovkin's?

Like I said I was impressed with Golovkin's performance against Macklin anyway.

Just not against guys like Stevens and Adama etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheelofConquer View Post
          Another knockout for Golovkin, he should fight Andre Ward someday, that would be interesting.
          lol....the only thing interesting about a ward-ggg fight is how fast ggg stans will disappear, because ggg will get totally mangled if he ever steps into the ring with ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Why are people calling for a fight with Ward? Just somebody decent at middleweight would suffice or even a Bika/decent bordering world level super middleweight if he chooses to step up in weight.

Because those people think MUCH higher of Golovkin than they should, and apparently think he would have to fight Andre Ward to lose a fight.

Give me Geale or Murray and then Martinez and I'd be happy. They all can't avoid fighting Golovkin forever. We'll find out enough about Golovkin against those kinds of fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Why are people calling for a fight with Ward? Just somebody decent at middleweight would suffice or even a Bika/decent bordering world level super middleweight if he chooses to step up in weight.

Yeah jumping straight to Ward wouldn't be a good idea.

A few fights at 168 first. Bika would be a good interesting fight IMO and Froch would be fireworks.

Golovkin and his team are saying he's staying at 160 now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Because those people think MUCH higher of Golovkin than they should, and apparently think he would have to fight Andre Ward to lose a fight.

Give me Geale or Murray and then Martinez and I'd be happy. They all can't avoid fighting Golovkin forever. We'll find out enough about Golovkin against those kinds of fighters.
                Geale- Refused to fight multiple times
                Murray- Won't even fight on his undercard

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yeah it impressed me, it was a fight the whole Boxing world wanted to see which was considered a genuine challenge that was much bigger than he was.

Most people were impressed.

I wasn't impressed with the Cotto win though but I notice you didn't touch on that because it doesn't support your argument.

Surely you can't be comparing these wins to Golovkin's?

Like I said I was impressed with Golovkin's performance against Macklin anyway.

Just not against guys like Stevens and Adama etc.
                  dude really ur a floyd fan and u thought canelo was a threat?
                  then ur underestimating ur boy floyds skills bad

if u really think floyd is that good u would personally know that canelo + catchweight is an easy cake for floyd

Comment

• Anthony Joshua fighting in a few minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                      Geale- Refused to fight multiple times
                      Murray- Won't even fight on his undercard
                      I'm not denying any of that. But they can't avoid him forever, like I said.

Comment

Working...
                      X