No announcement yet.

Whitaker v Chavez, rewatched it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    if thats the case did broner really beat malinagi? canelo as slow and stupid as he is did land enough body punches to win 5 rounds

did Canelo even land 5 punches?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      did Canelo even land 5 punches?
      I fukin hate canelo and came on here saying he lost every round due to my hate but yeah he did throw enough body punches to win him 5 rounds hate it or love it

Comment

I fukin hate canelo and came on here saying he lost every round due to my hate but yeah he did throw enough body punches to win him 5 rounds hate it or love it
        you were rooting for canelo

Comment

Chavez won????? Canelo won 5 rounds???? You can't really believe either of these statements

Comment

116-112 whitaker. i gave chavez 4 of the first 5, close rounds that could have gone to either guy except for round 3. i liked chavez' body work in those early rounds and he landed some good rights upstairs.

Comment

LMFAO. That fight was so clear, anything less than 118-110 in favor of whitaker is a robbery in itself.

Same goes for the canelo floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                you were rooting for canelo
                didnt i just say i hate him why would i root for him everyone around me being Mexican was rooting for him but i already knew what was going down go back and read my post for that fight i said canelo was green and was going to get fukin beat then i came on here and gave feathers props for standing in the pocket most of the fight ..ginger threw enough bodyshot to win him 5 rounds and again ill say hate it or love it ...Chavez lost to whitaker but i was pointing out how broner defeated malinag by doing hardly anything then chavez who was the A side could also get the W for hardly doing anything but landing the harder hits of the exchanges .the draw is FAIR

Comment

Interesting thread here...

There are only two parties: the Latinos and, and, and... With a single exception...

... But I wonder: did Whitaker call for a rematch back then? He should have...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Interesting thread here...

There are only two parties: the Latinos and, and, and... With a single exception...

... But I wonder: did Whitaker call for a rematch back then? He should have...
                    Why would Whitaker call for a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Why would Whitaker call for a rematch?
                      I don't know. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X