No announcement yet.

Whitaker v Chavez, rewatched it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    easily one of the biggest robberies in this sports history.
    Robbery yes, but i have seen much worse cards,, canelo-floyd a draw, manny-tim, etc

This was not a draw, pernell won, but not the worst scores i have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Robbery yes, but i have seen much worse cards,, canelo-floyd a draw, manny-tim, etc

This was not a draw, pernell won, but not the worst scores i have ever seen
      if thats the case did broner really beat malinagi? canelo as slow and stupid as he is did land enough body punches to win 5 rounds

Comment

One of my favorite fights ever. I like how Whitaker was recognized as the winner in the aftermath. Promoted to #1 pound for pound and kept his title.

Comment

Whitaker won so clearly that Ray Charles could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
            same its a shame they robbed him of his victory and made it a draw
            Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Chavez won pretty handily
            Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Whitaker gave Chavez a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                if thats the case did broner really beat malinagi? canelo as slow and stupid as he is did land enough body punches to win 5 rounds
                Broner beat pauli,,, 115-113 without a doubt

Did you really think canelo won 5 rounds vs floyd,,, LMAO Floyd put a clinic on that dude,, that was 118-110 at the closest,,

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Why am I not surprised?
                  I first posted in this thread as a joke but then i remembered adrein-paulie and if adrien can get the nod for hardly landing anything because paulie only hit him with "pitty patty's" then chavez who was the A side and a major star did enough to get a nod

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    people will always view things differently from others. if you are a fan of defence you are goin to say withaker won and if you are a fan of boxer puncher you are goin to say chavez won. imo i think chavez won.
                    No diss.. but this might be the single most retarted post I've read on any internet forum in my life.

Of course I'm excluding Manny & Floyd fanatics.. So I'm giving you a compliment by stating you're a normal human being.

Comment

Whitaker was so excellent in this fight. Great performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X