Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Nothing new that's his known m.o.

Lose = To be defeated
    Loose = Jeans that are too big falling down on you, they're loose on you.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Wba!
      Wbo!
      Wbc!
      Ibf!
      Boooooom!

Comment

I think that Maidana fight really messed him up mentally. It was his first time headlining his own show on HBO. People were hyping him up as the next ODL.
        He goes in there and drops Chino early and looks pretty good.
        But then as we have seen Maidana keeps on coming and Ortiz can't stop that right hand from connecting and just quits.
        I think from then on when the fight got tough for him he lost all confidence and wanted out of there. Berto was a huge exception because he really had nothing to lose there so I don't think he cared if he won or lost.

Comment

Man that was funny as f**k seeing that, especially knowing now what happened Thursday.

"Everybody 147-154 either move up or move down, or get ran over by me."

Fast forward KO2

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Hes had 5 losses at 26 years old. One of those is a DQ, all of the other actual losses are by TKO / KO.

And for each of those 4 KO's he has plenty of excuses.

You havent gotten a win out of him since 2011 and that was against chitty asss Berto... but we have gotten plenty of excuses.
            Diego Corrales had 5 (3 KOBY) losses and Castillo had 6 (4 KOBY) losses by the age of 28, and some people on this site think they were ATG's because they fought mayweather.

I'm not defending Victor Ortiz though, he's never been good. His best win was a life and death struggle against Bumto and every time he stepped up against average opposition he came up short--in short he is or was at least a marquee C- level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
              Lose = To be defeated
              Loose = Jeans that are too big falling down on you, they're loose on you.
              I didnt even notice lol I figure they thought he would be ****** enough to say it that way he is a tree after all.

Comment

Victor drives me mad. I like the dude, really. It's just every time we think we're going to get a glimpse of how talented he actually is, his opponent throws a spanner into the works and ruins everything he has going for him. He has to sit down and ask himself how bad he wants it. Unfortunately I think that ship set sail a long time ago.

Comment

Victor Ortiz is a f**king tree, bro!

/thread.

Comment

Ortiz should go back dancing with the stars. His chin is cracked!

Comment

Kinda old but yea he has a few screws loose

Comment

Working...
                      X