No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz acting crazy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    I think that maybe Victor just gets nervous around cameras and tries to sound really calm and cool to hide it but sometimes he just ends up coming off the way he did in this interview.
    You might be right,I dont know since I dont know the guy,but see,he is been in front of cameras,even filming a movie so you would think he is more relax..What sounded weird wasnt him being calm but what he said..quote " i got punch by a straight right,big deal,got up,dont remember i got up and whopped his @@s for 6 rounds" unquote..

Comment

He comes off like a complete prick if I'm honest, has done for a long time. There's just something extremely unlike-able about him and I'm not sure what it is.

Whooping Maidana's ass?!? GTFO here

Comment

Hes had 5 losses at 26 years old. One of those is a DQ, all of the other actual losses are by TKO / KO.

And for each of those 4 KO's he has plenty of excuses.

You havent gotten a win out of him since 2011 and that was against chitty asss Berto... but we have gotten plenty of excuses.

Comment

Nah, he's just an idiot.

Comment

No offense but I think he has adhd

Comment

I'm a tree bro

Comment

Victor is one of a kind......and not in a good way.on that note bye, bye ortiz. Cause his career is officially over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC7gIK68sw
                  I mean he acts like a total jerk..I have never accused him of anything,since i am not to judge on whether he has heart or not,but I do think he thought if i beat collazo im back up if not i can go back to my acting career or whatever,when he got punched by collazo i am sure he thought once again,i have money, my acting is going up i dont need this,but he has a career because boxing,once he retires nobody will care for him...Anyways I apologize if this was posted before or if there is a master..I hope the moderator wont banned me again for petty stuff..
                  With that bow tie, he is done bro...

What a ****** laugh he has. Alright bro.

Victor "Surfer Dude Bro" Ortiz

He is done. The "spokeman" for GBP said so.

Alright bro...

Comment

too casual........

Comment

Say what you want about Ortiz he does provide entertainment in and outside of the ring. **** I hope he sticks around.

Comment

Working...
                      X