Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it feel like to get hit by a big puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin'
    getting ko'd is relatively painless, except for the ringing in your head for the rest of the night and even into the next day. It will definitely leave you feeling disconnected for a day or two........... Rockin'
    Im the type of person that always wants to do and try everything. It's the main reason why I ever got a bike. So I've been wanting to get KO'ed just to stay I experienced it too. Not saying that I go around trying to start **** just to get KO'ed or anything. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

I have no idea how you came up with that, really. But it's cool that you did, I'd rather keep it between us if you would.......... Rockin'
      I was determined to prove that there was a triangle theory that existed as such...so one day I took an Adderall at work for a little boost, but the energy got focused in the wrong direction.

I haven't posted it, but I did mention its existence and was tempted to.

It's a hard secret to keep. And I would get perma-banned, then I would actually have to work.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Im the type of person that always wants to do and try everything. It's the main reason why I ever got a bike. So I've been wanting to get KO'ed just to stay I experienced it too. Not saying that I go around trying to start **** just to get KO'ed or anything. Lol

I'd be more than happy to give you a hand bud?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          I was determined to prove that there was a triangle theory that existed as such...so one day I took an Adderall at work for a little boost, but the energy got focused in the wrong direction.

I haven't posted it, but I did mention its existence and was tempted to.

It's a hard secret to keep. And I would get perma-banned, then I would actually have to work.
          work, with all of their book learned words... who needs it!!!

I do appreciated your confidentiality, please no secret pms to people either........... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            work, with all of their book learned words... who needs it!!!

I do appreciated your confidentiality, please no secret pms to people either........... Rockin'
            I do, because I'm all growed up with responsibles now.

Comment

you don't need to get ko'd, just know that it sucks. No need to possibly injure yourself bad.

I've often wondered how Evil Knevil felt when he crashed jumping over the Grand Canyon on his jet powered motorcycle, but I leave it at that. Just keep on wondering, it's better that way............ Rockin'

Comment

Meet me at the green box and i will show you

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

It's called adrenaline BUNGS. You sure as hell see white lights everywhere tho. Lol

The pictures of the toddler, is that Kara Ros little bundle of joy? ............... Rockin'
                  Idk what Kara Ros means or is but thats my daughter. And a ******* just like her dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth.
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I'd be more than happy to give you a hand bud?
                    I think Imma keep wondering like Rockin said. If it hasn't happened by now I don't think it will. Lol

Comment

Idk what Kara Ros means or is but thats my daughter. And a ******* just like her dad!

Kara Ro was a pro boxer who now commentates/announces fights. In person she is a real cutey.............. Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X