Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it feel like to get hit by a big puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got sucker punched by a big Japanese guy 20 years ago. Pitch black, but with a few tiny white dots. And a meeeee sound in my ears/mind! My buddy held me up. I recovered and got mine. But my jaw pops form time to time when I eat. I beat the guy one I recovered, but I doubt his jaw pops like mine does. Plus he had me out! My buddy held me up.

No ref would have given me the min or so I needed to recover.

Comment

I dunno, I've sparred heavyweights(was a light-middle at the time) and the only way I know one guy hits hard is because he looks like he hits hard and he turned my head once with a straight right that landed flush and moved me halfway across the ring(I was sorta in mid-air with the hopping), but I wasn't hurt, not with pain or dizziness nothing. Only time I was ever slightly wobbled was by two consecutive rabbit punches by the same heavyweight for a millisecond before recovering but I did feel the damage after the fight(nagging headache), I slept the entirety of the following day to recover.
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-06-2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Personally I preferred fighting heavy handed guys who were one shot types.

It was the fast, accurate combination punchers I didn't like.

Those stinging, stab like shots in the eyes were the worst type of punishment, in my opinion anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X