Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After studying Pacquiao's welterweight fights, my conclusion is he doesn't have Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    agreed.

pac has never knock down jmm or koed a guy with his hands down.
    Once again...

Mosley admitted that he struggled to deal with the punching power and unpredictability of Pacquiao during his showdown with the Filipino boxing icon almost three years ago, and he believes that it could be a huge difference-maker in a proposed super fight between Pacqiao and Mayweather.
    "Being in the ring with both of them, I really can't tell you who will win. I think Mayweather has the advantage because of his movement and slickness. That might give Manny problems," Mosley said. "But when I was in the ring with Manny, his power is unpredictable. You can't measure how hard he is hitting until you actually get in the ring with him. That can be a difference to. It's a fight that could go either way."
    Mosley boasted that he rocked Mayweather during their 12-round showdown in May 2010 before the reigning pound-for-pound king recovered, then dominated the entire fight.
    A powerful punch from Pacquiao could be too much to handle for Mayweather, which could eventually lead to a knockout win for the 35-year-old Filipino boxer, Mosley added.
    Mayweather was staggered in the second round of his fight against Mosley, but it was not enough for Mosley to score a monumental upset as the Grand Rapids native Mayweather cruised to a unanimous decision win.
    "I rocked Mayweather second round, maybe Manny rocks him, maybe he doesn't get out of that, you know, you'll never know. Manny can catch him with a good left hand. He can go down and it could be a different fight," said Mosley, who also absorbed a one-sided decision loss to Pacquiao in May 2011.

Comment

Man he put Cotto down and put Mosley down as bad as Forrest did. Mosley still had a great beard at that point. You cant say Pacquiao lacks power. It might have faded some but anybody that thinks they can walk him down better have a Lamotta chin.

Comment

TS has ovaries inside his head instead of a brain....dumb azz

Comment

Hectari is a huge pac fan that makes dumb threads that belittle pac so that people come in and say nice things to pac. Can you guys not see it?

Comment

I thought Rios was gonna knock him out with a jab what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Hectari is a huge pac fan that makes dumb threads that belittle pac so that people come in and say nice things to pac. Can you guys not see it?
              I am being completely honest, he has no power. I gave you an analysis, a biased fan boy will claim he is the most powerful, I am unbiased.

Pacman power is just luck, he was able to catch guys at the perfect moment that is why he dropped them.

This is why I said Floyd beats Manny easy, Pacman doesn't have the power to hurt him. But Floyd has the power to hurt Manny now that Manny chin is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Marg threw, allegedly had Pac hurt. Bradley wasnt afraid either. Hell, Pac even said Rios had him badly hurt

Shane was old and he fought Floyd and Mora that way. Cotto used to not cower when hurt til Marg used da plaster. Everybody else? Simple. Speed. Not power. The speed to not let people do anything. In what world would a smaller fatter slower less "skilled" version of Marg in Rios did anyone expect him to ever reach Pac? Lol. People don't shell up vs Pac they just cant keep up (Clottey was shameful though).

Pac's a stud man and has no doubt benefitted from good matchmaking too. Pac is not only flat out better than most the guys he has fought but also has a stylistic edge. Hence the criticism of him never having fought slick or fast fighters then "loses" to Bradley and looks freakishly uncomfortable vs Shane (Pac admitted Shane..yes... Old shane's speed had him confused and weary).
                Pac lost to Bradley? Pac fight vs Bradley were reviewed by 5 judges and all agreed it was a one sided fight in favor of Pac. Now be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I am being completely honest, he has no power. I gave you an analysis, a biased fan boy will claim he is the most powerful, I am unbiased.

Pacman power is just luck, he was able to catch guys at the perfect moment that is why he dropped them.

This is why I said Floyd beats Manny easy, Pacman doesn't have the power to hurt him. But Floyd has the power to hurt Manny now that Manny chin is nothing.
                  Did Floyd came out already from his hiding place and replied Pac regarding about the challenge?

Comment

Pac doesn't have the power to choose his opponent at welterweight, arum does.

Comment

If Pacquiao "doesn't have power," what does it say about Bradley & Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X