Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo's Trainer Fires Shots at Canelo and Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Angulo, but the only thing that matters is that he indeed ended up quitting, and Lara won that fight.

Comment

Virgil Hunter sounds like the scorned ex-girlfriend that doesn't realize that the relationship is over.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        He's also a whiny b*tch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

just like you..........

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Truth be told, Lara is the most dangerous fighter for Floyd Mayweather today. He will move (not run) but he will fire back. Canelo knows this and he didn't want none, and Floyd (and i;m a Floyd fan) don't want none either. Angulo is a beast, but if Canelo is smart, he can win this easily by UD. But if Canelo tries to be fan-friendly, and let Hunter get in his head, he will be KO'd in 7. Box Canelo, don't fight Angulo. As much of a beast Angulo is, I don't hear him calling out James Kirkland! Angulo knows his limits too!
          Yeah I think Lara would pose a lot of problems for Floyd due to Reach (75 vs 72). If Floyd could use his speed to get past the reach he could fair well. But I think Lara would fight Floyd like he fought Trout and try to force Floyd to come to him. IF Floyd could get Lara to chase him, I think Floyd could pull out a W.
          And if IF was a fifth we'd all be drunk. I'm sure this is one fight we won't see before Floyd retires.

Comment

They picked Angulo because they think it's the easiest fight that could garner the most money. Mark my words, if Canelo gets Angulo slightly hurt, they will stop the fight. Angulo will have to almost kill Canelo before they will stop the fight in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

He's also a whiny b*tch.

just like you..........
              Yup... Who spent all night b*tching about Cubans after Angulo quit? Maybe I have you mistaken for someone else.

Comment

Canelo's career is going to be over soon. Imagine Canelo trying to go to war with Angulo like Kirkland did haha.

It's going to look like Kirkland/Tapia fight all over again. Then after Canelo gets wrecked he will go back to fighting against the 140-147 fighters circuit where he will win his next 154 fights against the likes of Juan Diaz,Jesse Vargas, Adrien Broner, Ed Paredes, Juan Urango and then we will have to put up with the "Canelo is back threads!!"

Comment

Such a big mouth for a guy's who's fighter momentum was all gone and turning badly on him but he was smart enough to quit when he felt his face caving in. Ended up looking like some type of Alien species probably Angulo would still be in a hospital somewhere if that fight would have went on longer how delusional can you be.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    Canelo's career is going to be over soon. Imagine Canelo trying to go to war with Angulo like Kirkland did haha.

It's going to look like Kirkland/Tapia fight all over again.
                    Bro I've also had that thought. Not as brutally one sided, but along those lines

Comment

Canelo fcked up lol.. He should've fought Lara,, Angulo is gonna knock his azz out!!

Comment

Working...
                      X