Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo's Trainer Fires Shots at Canelo and Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virgil sit your ass down! Your man quit! Plain and simple, he quit!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      He's also a whiny b*tch.
      LoL

Comment

Cats on here really do not know the sweet science.. Angelo worked his game plan plain and simple, he touched an untouchable fighter and dropped him twice . The round before he in supposedly quit he dropped Lara.. hunter said it in many interviews leading up to the fight that his man was training to take punishment! He knew his pupil was not the better skilled athlete and what he would have to go through to impose his will -and yet Angelo has done better than anyone against lara.. he was thumbed guys... how many tough weekend warriors on here can fight? Let alone fight an elite fighter with one eye? Not saying it was intentional but hey.. now Canelo got a boxing lesson - canelo is not a better boxer than lara - the kid can fight, but he has not had to deal with a in your face punching machine that follows orders or shall I say a game plan... good fight I'm stoked...

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke
          Cats on here really do not know the sweet science.. Angelo worked his game plan plain and simple, he touched an untouchable fighter and dropped him twice . The round before he in supposedly quit he dropped Lara.. hunter said it in many interviews leading up to the fight that his man was training to take punishment! He knew his pupil was not the better skilled athlete and what he would have to go through to impose his will -and yet Angelo has done better than anyone against lara.. he was thumbed guys... how many tough weekend warriors on here can fight? Let alone fight an elite fighter with one eye? Not saying it was intentional but hey.. now Canelo got a boxing lesson - canelo is not a better boxer than lara - the kid can fight, but he has not had to deal with a in your face punching machine that follows orders or shall I say a game plan... good fight I'm stoked...
          This Angelo you speak of, he sounds like a tough SOB.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Angulo outworks Canelo, I'm calling TKO. Canelo should have fought the winner of Angulo/Lara not the loser. Angulo was very impressive against Lara and could have won but thats what happens when you take punishment in order to give it.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              This Angelo you speak of, he sounds like a tough SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                supposedly??? he did quit and that's why the fight ended and lara won rewind the tape and that's what youll see over and over

Comment

If Angulo puts the Lara fight behind him and is actually healthy, he will get to Canelo and beat him down.

I don't like how his last fight ended, but I suppose if a fighter thinks they are in the process of losing an eye, quitting would be understandable.

The story of this fight has nothing about Canelo. This is about if Angulo comes in fighting shape, physically and mentally. If he does, he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw
                    If Angulo puts the Lara fight behind him and is actually healthy, he will get to Canelo and beat him down.

I don't like how his last fight ended, but I suppose if a fighter thinks they are in the process of losing an eye, quitting would be understandable.

The story of this fight has nothing about Canelo. This is about if Angulo comes in fighting shape, physically and mentally. If he does, he will win.
                    I think he'll be ready mentally. I think Angulo mentally is one of the toughest dudes out there. You have to be with that type of style if you ask me. As for physically and fighting shape, we'll see.

Comment

So what he knocked him down twice??? Lara got up each time and went to work on Angulo. Countless shots to the eye eventually broke his ****! Hunter needs to stfu. As for Canelo saying Floyd "ran", that must have been a joke or something. Lil Floyd at times was backing him up! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X