Comments Thread For: Mayweather: September 2015 Will Be My Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Yeah pretty much this
    Hard for you to believe that considering you picked Mayweather to lose his last three fights.

Comment

I guess we will see the Pac and May fight in September 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Yeah Floyd will retire one win away from breaking Rocky Marciano's record. Mmm Hmm. We believe you Floyd. You gutless Turd. Your record will not read 49-0 anyway. It will read "A bunch of guys not named Pacquiao & 0"
        49-0 is just the heavyweight record..not the all time record

Comment

Guarantee it will be AT LEAST 5 years before this site stops talking about Floyd daily.

Comment

Lol! I'm curious what his legacy will be when people look back at this time in boxing,

Comment

Boxing becomes more exciting September 2015.

Comment

Another year and a half and we'll be rid of this ****wad. I hope Pac isn't far behind or maybe even first. ****ing sport needs to move one from these two and their bull****.

Comment

Boxing will be better off without him, believe me.
                  Cold war will end, for one. Showtime will produce more
                  fights because they no longer have to put their eggs in
                  one expensive basket. Just imagine paying one guy for
                  a guaranteed $40 million per fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rok4 View Post
                    Lol! I'm curious what his legacy will be when people look back at this time in boxing,
                    If he doesn't fulfil his full potential he will be criticised to his grave.

Not saying he can beat GGG or Martinez at middleweight, but lets say he can, but don't try it, he wouldn't be fulfilling his potential. Of course Floyd has had a nice boxing career compared to most boxers not named Pac, but Floyd needs to leave it all in the ring.

If it means at the expense of losing, then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Well my goodness, all the COWARD has to do is keep doing what he has been doing and that is Cherry pick 4 more and he will have a record of 49 and 0 with 27 KO's, he's gonna KO CON, ol chinny hahahahaw

We all know Jr is a self proclaimed Cherry picker !!!

As far as WAR JR , jr runs from a WAR the little ChickenS### !!!!!

OH oh sorry, of course he will,,,,,,,,,,N E V E R beat Rocky Marciano's record :

N E V E R
                      Yeaa... cuz hes not a HW. lol

Do you post anything other then Anti-Floyd? do you even know other boxers besides Manny Pacquiao MANGE?

Comment

Working...
                      X