Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: September 2015 Will Be My Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boo hoo. Then Boxing will be free of the biggest Coward in Boxing history.

No more boring fights that didnt live up to its expectations....How ever will we live with that?

The most overrated over hyped boxer in the history of the sport. 4 more lame as cherry picks and we are done with this garbage and his lousy ass lame fan base.

His Legacy....He will always be remembered as the gutless coward who ducked Manny Pacquiao. :ANWOD:

Comment

Good! I can't wait for the day this pu$$y leaves boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        Good! I can't wait for the day this pu$$y leaves boxing.
        Thanks to haters like you who hate Floyd so much and pay his every fight to watch him "lose", he's the highest paid athlete in the planet. I'm sure that's all hr cares abouth. He thanks you in advance for purchasing the Khan fight and contributing to his 50mils plus payday.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

No more boring fights that didnt live up to its expectations....How ever will we live with that?

The most overrated over hyped boxer in the history of the sport. 4 more lame as cherry picks and we are done with this garbage and his lousy ass lame fan base.

His Legacy....He will always be remembered as the gutless coward who ducked Manny Pacquiao. :ANWOD:
          Don't forget the riches too

Comment

You fckboys gon' miss Floyd when he gone..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he will fight for the last time in September next year.

Mayweather told guests at a gala dinner in South Africa on Friday that he remembers his first fight when he was a kid in 1987, and that "September 2015 will be my last".
              [Click Here To Read More]
              It will probably be vs a cab driver.

Comment

gonna be a sad day when he retires from boxing 49-0
                he will come back for a mega fight for the 50 i believe

Comment

War mayweather!

I grew up to him. First fight I ever saw was Mayweather-Chico.

I was 7 years old, and as a 20 year old man today Im more than happy to have him lead our era of boxing. Absolutely no holes in his boxing game. Im gonna miss him when hes gone.

Comment

Are you still living with your mamma? ?..

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Only 4 more cherry picks and he makes it out of the contract alive. I hope SHO stop the honey moon phase right before the last fight and tell him he still hasn't pulled in enough for the network and needs to fight Pac or they will sue.
                    You have every right to be happy when Floyd retires, Pacroid can start back juicing again to please you fools. But tell me, can you make the people in your family just as happy and move out your mamma's basement. He'll dude you will be 43 this year want you????????

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

With Pacquiao having suffered the most devastating and embarrassing knockout loss in history at the hands of the great and legendary Marquez, you should be too ashamed to even post on this thread. As I've told your dumbass many times before, Pacquaio will be better remembered for his knockout loss to Marquez than anything he has ever achieved in his career!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X