Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Wants Help To Get Out of Debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although this is getting old, I can't understand why so many blame Floyd ONLY! Just READ a little history:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...yweather_fight

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozan...oyd_mayweather

Take the test! Take the money! Take the fight! NO, NO, NO! And then Manny re-signs with TR before taking the fight? Stupid! Marquez got that money! Cotto went and got that money, and then went back to TR! Manny could do the same!

Comment

Lol Floyd IQ has to be pretty high to be worth the money hes worth and your.posting about hin on a boxing.site. let that sink in. Your spending time posting on a message board about a man with the 2 highes Ppvs of all time without Manny and hes the dumb one lol. Didnt Manny sue Floyd?.didnt Floyd offer him 40 Millon and Was turned down despite Mannys previous career high guarantee being 13 Million. Manny is broke after trusting Arum and getting raped by Koncz and Floyds IQ is low????? Lol ok id much rather be Floyd than Manny and i get how Floyd feels forget.Manny who will fight till hes 50 to make up that debt

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        It's amazing when you think about it. Floyd has the brain and mental/emotional maturity of a 13 year old. All in the body of a boxer who is one of the pound for pound best in the world. And dude is fricking 36, lmfao

I wonder what his real IQ is. I'm not joking here or trying to insult him -- I honestly believe if he was tested that his IQ would be around the 8th grade level. I'd put a decent amount of money on it that he's in that IQ neighborhood.
        His business IQ must be SKY HIGH! He's his own man in boxing, one of the few who has done it, and NO ONE has done it like Floyd. He has a network contract for over $200 million dollars for 6 fights! He BUYS his own venue for his fights. He controls who he fights, not Bob Arum, or Don King. If Manny is not careful, he'll be like Joe Louis, Ali, Frazier and Tyson... "Great But Broke."

Comment

so much for not knowing who Manny Pacquiao is; he's on his mind all day.

I miss the days when Floyd would talk **** about opponents he was actually going to fight. Talking **** about Manny is easy; for one you're not going to fight him anytime soon, if ever, and you know this and Manny doesn't really talk back. I wanna hear Floyd direct this kind of energy towards a GB fighter, a potential opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Although this is getting old, I can't understand why so many blame Floyd ONLY! Just READ a little history:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...yweather_fight

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozan...oyd_mayweather

Take the test! Take the money! Take the fight! NO, NO, NO! And then Manny re-signs with TR before taking the fight? Stupid! Marquez got that money! Cotto went and got that money, and then went back to TR! Manny could do the same!
            Didnt you realize that Floyd is contradicting himself nowadays? If Manny took the test before when He asked it to or Manny agreed to the 40M offer, Floyd eventually says "I dont do business w/ Rob Arum". Why asked Manny to take the test then if he really dont want to do business w/ Arum? reason after reason heh?

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Conan View Post
              Didnt you realize that Floyd is contradicting himself nowadays? If Manny took the test before when He asked it to or Manny agreed to the 40M offer, Floyd eventually says "I dont do business w/ Rob Arum". Why asked Manny to take the test then if he really dont want to do business w/ Arum? reason after reason heh?
              Please read the Dan Rafael article then holla back. Floyd is not doing the ducking here!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Please read the Dan Rafael article then holla back. Floyd is not doing the ducking here!
                And when was that? as far as I know, Testing issue was around '10-'11, after Pac demolished Cotto. This "I dont do business w/ Rob Arum ****" just went out recently after Pac annihilated Rios. Please give me a link preferrably w/ date. thanks

Comment

Yo dnash1911. Just for fun, bruh.

Lol Floyd IQ has to be pretty high
                  Should be "Floyd's IQ". Apostrophe then S. It shows ownership of his IQ.

to be worth the money hes worth
                  He's. Not hes.

and your.posting about hin on a boxing.site.
                  You're. Not your. And him is spelled him, not hin. Oh and there's no need for a period in between boxing and site.

let that sink in.
                  Sentences begin in capital letters. let should be Let.

Your spending time posting on a message board about a man with the 2 highes Ppvs of all time without Manny and hes the dumb one lol.
                  Again you used "your". Should be "you're". Highest is not spelled "highes". And again, you'll want to use an apostrophe with hes. It's "he's".

Didnt Manny sue Floyd?.didnt Floyd offer him 40 Millon and Was turned down despite Mannys previous career high guarantee being 13 Million.
                  Didnt should be "Didn't". You obviously hate apostrophes. You started a sentence with a period, lol. And there's a another didnt without an apostrophe. You have a "Was" in the middle of a sentence with a capital letter. Mannys needs to be "Manny's". I know brah that ownership thing can be tricky.

Manny is broke after trusting Arum and getting raped by Koncz and Floyds IQ is low?????
                  Actually one of your better sentences but once again we run into the apostrophe situation. "Floyds" should be "Floyd's".

Lol ok id much rather be Floyd than Manny and i get how Floyd feels forget.Manny who will fight till hes 50 to make up that debt
                  "id" should be "I'd". "i" should be capital. Another period out of nowhere in between forget & Manny. At least you got the capital M right in Manny, though. Nice. "hes" should be "he's".

PM me. We can work through this together. I'd like to see you pass your GED this next time.

Comment

fight KHAN coward ,fight KHAN and stop talking about PACQUIAO!!!

Comment

Assuming Floyd is not actually ducking Pac. But Im beggining to suspect that Floyd only delaying the fight and wait till Pac soften after all the WAR he went through. So he has higher chance of beating the midget. If he really the Best, he should fight and beat "The Best Form" of Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X