Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Wants Help To Get Out of Debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyger View Post
    I quit listening to Mayweather a long time ago.
    SO who's tax are you going to help out then?!!
    Manny's the fight, we know it...you know it, excuse after excuse after excuse, this ii just what your ex friend Mr. 50 cent said, it's getting a tad silly this .Let's all face it nobody wants to see you in a silly match with some -one like Khan - you are highly skilled, you say you are the best, you have a $30 + per fight deal.....fight the BEST , for that money, PPV etc the fans deserve it.
    Stop trying to be clever and show us all why your'e the best fighter NOT the best banker.... come on Floyd get real.

Comment

If he keeps this up, he loses me as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chikwa View Post
        He clearly won't fight manny .
        If he fights khan it will be a more difficult fight because of Khans ability to drop fighters with his accurate and powerful body shots. Zab judah couldn't handle Khans power and was eventually stopped by a body shot.Madiana went down in the first round to a body shot.
        Manny would have been an easier fight.
        HAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHH - amir khan will be the easiest fight of mayweathers careers - nothing khan does will bother mayweather. and these so called powerful body shots. where were these unstoppable body shots against danny garcia or lamont peterson or the two journeymen khan struggled against.

where manny southpaw speed unorthdox has knockout power

the manny of 3 years ago would of been a different kettle of fish to the version now but manny can still beat tim bradley - khan is dog ****

Comment

You never hear Pacquiao talk about Floyd. What a shame and a joke this has become....

Comment

According to the floyd team the mantra goes:

"If it don't make dollars it don't make sense. "

Yet according to floyd it makes all of the sense to fight lesser fighters for lesser money for almost five years in a row rather than to make the biggest fight with the biggest payday.

Define stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              I am soooo sick of this ****. Either you two fight or both of you just stfu. The day these two retire will be a great day for boxing.
              I agree 100%!!!

It is ALWAYS something with these two... ALWAYS!

Comment

The dog that barks too much don't bite!!!

Comment

Floyd not only ur a f ucking p ussy and u sound like a old record playing the same run everyday and slating PAC daily. U f ucking p ussy, FIGHT HIM OR F UCK OFF AND RETIRE...

Comment

It's amazing when you think about it. Floyd has the brain and mental/emotional maturity of a 13 year old. All in the body of a boxer who is one of the pound for pound best in the world. And dude is fricking 36, lmfao

I wonder what his real IQ is. I'm not joking here or trying to insult him -- I honestly believe if he was tested that his IQ would be around the 8th grade level. I'd put a decent amount of money on it that he's in that IQ neighborhood.

Comment

he's so scared...chicken floyd stick to his new-found excuse...

Comment

Working...
                      X