No announcement yet.

Deontay 'Windmiller' Wilder can't take a punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer
    You know you're in trouble when you get KO'd with head gear on. that's one thing you can't fix in the pros, we've seen that already
    Wlad has done pretty well himself And so did Tommy Hearns. Step your troll game up and think before you post.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er
      David Tua didn't hit the canvas until his 56th professional fight. At 00:24 in the below video he is knocked out by one punch in the amateurs.
      US Dirk Killer just got schooled with this.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

No, he really didn't. The guy who KO'd him was Felix Savon. One of the greatest amateurs of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

No, he really didn't. The guy who KO'd him was Felix Savon. One of the greatest amateurs of all time.
          Yes, he really did. You're obviously not keeping up with the posts.

Comment

No he really did not, just refer to last couple pages he got knocked out by a 3 time gold medalist cuban beast who won the amateur championships 6 times and ****d soon to be pro's left and right....with headgear on. He was like teofilo stevenson only less parts boxing general more parts beast mode XD You cant compare getting ****d by that guy with loosing to "someone" in the amateurs like I said i give Tua a pass on that one because of the guy he had in front of him.
            Last edited by DannYankee; 01-12-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

No he really did not, just refer to last couple pages he got knocked out by a 3 time gold medalist cuban beast who won the amateur championships 6 times and ****d soon to be pro's left and right....with headgear on. He was like teofilo stevenson only less parts boxing general more parts beast mode XD You cant compare getting ****d by that guy with loosing to "someone" in the amateurs like I said i give Tua a pass on that one because of the guy he had in front of him.
              You guys are obviously missing the whole point. He said that you're in trouble when you get KO'ed in the amateurs with headgear on and that you can't fix it. I listed 2 examples of guys with bad chins who have been pretty damn successful in the pros. Then the other guy brought up Tua as well.

There's also guys who never been down or out in the amateurs before and when they got to the pros they were worth ****. So for him to say a comment like that, is pretty ignorant.

Comment

Yes, he really did. You're obviously not keeping up with the posts.
                Oh, I am. The guy who KO'd Tua is one of the greatest amateurs of all time. Wilder gets rocked/moved around by bums.

Comment

Also Tua was like 17 in that fight when he got stopped

Wilder was KTFO by Harold sconiers, 22% ko ratio, when he was 26, the referee saved him with the slowest count i've seen

Comment

You guys are obviously missing the whole point. He said that you're in trouble when you get KO'ed in the amateurs with headgear on and that you can't fix it. I listed 2 examples of guys with bad chins who have been pretty damn successful in the pros. Then the other guy brought up Tua as well.

There's also guys who never been down or out in the amateurs before and when they got to the pros they were worth ****. So for him to say a comment like that, is pretty ignorant.

It doesn't go both ways sure if you're an amateur and you get ktfo in the pros that wouldn't be surprising to anyone because you lost the headgear and fluffy gloves.What they are saying is if you getting ktfo in the amateurs already by some bums that is pretty much a clear sign your chin is extra suspect. And the guy trying to say, like you that it doesnt matter posted that clip with Tua as a great example of a guy who got ktfo as an amateur and then had a great chin as a pro and he picked the worst example possible.

He posted a video of Tua fighting one of the greates amateurs of all time and getting owned (like i said I wouldn't fault him for that) but in contrast the TS posted a video of some nobody making Wilder his son knocking him the fk out.... some guy his own mom dont know him when he comes down for breakfast....you cannot compare those two things.

That being said i didnt know tommy hearns and wladimir got knocked the fk out by nobodies as amateurs.... it surprises me.

Comment

You guys are right. It's only a matter of time until Deontay's glass jaw gets cracked.

I hear Fres Oquendo is up next. Fres got some good experience.. knocked out Bruce Seldon, went 12 with Holyfield, Toney and McCall. Even a past it Oquendo can bust up a guy with only 29 amateur fights who got knocked down by Sconiers.

Put some points on Fres, and I'll offer 10:1 odds in your favor. Send me a message when the Oquendo fight is announced.

Comment

Working...
                      X