Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero trying to break away from GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of the day boxing is a business, and RG has to make his biggest money whilst he has a chance to, whether it's right or wrong it's another thing regarding his excuses with his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      What? Mexicans didn't even know who the ghost was. All my fam taught he was white lol
      But, instead, he is blue... isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

I agree man. He's one of the kings of holier than thou. Schaefer really spoke the truth in that article. Guerrero literally begged Golden Boy for years about a Mayweather fight. He bothered them so hard about that fight way before he even earned it. And then he gets his wish and now it's peace Golden Boy. Adios amigos.
        They all do it!
        And now, after he got the Floyd payday, he wants Manny's payday. What's so difficult to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          They all do it!
          And now, after he got the Floyd payday, he wants Manny's payday. What's so difficult to understand?
          Did I ask a question?

They all don't do what Guerrero did by the way. He was begging since lightweight. Actually demanding it, making press releases campaigning it, etc. Making bold claims, etc. The difference though is he went the extra mile and earned it once he learned he had to earn the fight in the first place. Not just beg.
          Last edited by radioraheem; 01-09-2014, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            oh lord.... 2 hardcore jesus worshippers..

cant wait for 247... of pac and robert praying the damn rosary together..
            Fuck putting that 24/7 on HBO, put that shit on CBN or the Trinity network.

Comment

Maybe rg signed for top rank to get marquez, the fight he longed for

Comment

Damn, Ghost trying to cash out I guess.

Comment

I can see where Guererro's coming from because WW at Golden Boy is basically Al Haymon promotions.

Mayweather, Maidana, Broner, Thurman, Pauli, Garcia soon, Matthysse, Porter (?) is he with Haymon? Not too sure.

But either way most are with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    What? Mexicans didn't even know who the ghost was. All my fam taught he was white lol
                    It was guys on this site. I was shocked like yall actually support a big eared goofball like this? They all got mad man.

Comment

Im not biased. On paper I can admit that this is a decent style match up. Manny may run around the ring tho. He ran from RIOS. Floyd would be MOP against Rios. Master Of The Pocket, flatfooted all night long, not using an ounce of footwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X