No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero trying to break away from GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    I lost respect for him when he said god put him here to humble Floyd mayweather. Dude is nuts
    Mark E. Ortega ‏@MarkEOrtega 19m
    Apparently, God doesn't believe in honoring contracts. #GhostGuerrero

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      This dude is a HOE!! He skipped these stacked divisions to chase Floyd, and wants to go directly to Pacman. I HATE this dude and always has. So much talent man whipe out 47. Everyone will have problems with his style. All ya mexicans was supporting him when he fought Floyd, and I asked why? Because he's a LAME bible thumping liar who lied about how many belts he had, and shows no sportsmanship to opponents. Uses Cancer and God to get sympathy votes. He treated Berto like crap after the fight. If you wanna be a bad ass, then promote yourself as one and I can accept a badazz jerk fighter. But not a guy playing the fence and trying to pretend to be goody two shoes. Just wants to go directly to Pac. This is a shame and no reporters are calling him out on it?
      What? Mexicans didn't even know who the ghost was. All my fam taught he was white lol

Comment

Pacquiao vs Guerrero? What a garbage fight!

I am not gonna pay to see Manny run for 12 rounds from a blood drained fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Lol maybe they need someone willing to fight him in china? Bradley will never go there

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            This dude is a HOE!! He skipped these stacked divisions to chase Floyd, and wants to go directly to Pacman. I HATE this dude and always has. So much talent man whipe out 47. Everyone will have problems with his style. All ya mexicans was supporting him when he fought Floyd, and I asked why? Because he's a LAME bible thumping liar who lied about how many belts he had, and shows no sportsmanship to opponents. Uses Cancer and God to get sympathy votes. He treated Berto like crap after the fight. If you wanna be a bad ass, then promote yourself as one and I can accept a badazz jerk fighter. But not a guy playing the fence and trying to pretend to be goody two shoes. Just wants to go directly to Pac. This is a shame and no reporters are calling him out on it?

I agree man. He's one of the kings of holier than thou. Schaefer really spoke the truth in that article. Guerrero literally begged Golden Boy for years about a Mayweather fight. He bothered them so hard about that fight way before he even earned it. And then he gets his wish and now it's peace Golden Boy. Adios amigos.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

Comment

I don't know why everyone is upset, Guerrero vs Pacquiao is a great action fight. Who wants to see Floyd run, not me. Bring it on, Bay Area fans will support this fight 100%!!!!

Comment

ghost trying to pull a mosley and marquez only difference mosley and marquez were not under a contract wth gbp when they lost to floyd.

honor the contract ghost and step in the ring with thurman and get beat up.

Comment

Can't blame him for trying to cash in and move his investment to the highest bidder. He is doing a disservice to himself but staying inactive. At least fight again, greedy bastard

Comment

Why would he want to leave GBP for? That's where most of the big fights at welterweight are. With Top Rank he'll only have 3 or 4 fights to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                      X