No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mendez Hires Pat English, Appeals Barthelemy KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BarnBurnerBrawl View Post
    Go on Wikipedia JOB OF A BOXING REFEREE . 4th Task down "says signal when round is over". How many time at the bell have you seen a ref jump in between fighters and slice through the air in a up and down fashion and yell time ?
    Must be a fad. lol

You know, I've repeatedly acknowledged that Bart fouled; but Rush thinks that completely overshadows everything else. Rances obviously had Mendez hurt as the final seconds were ticking down. A competent ref would've known that Bart would be moving in for the kill and would've stepped up to make sure he didn't overextend himself. I'll bet anything that, if Argenis hadn't of gone down, the ref would've moved in, sooner or later. It just happened that Bart KHTFO too quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarnBurnerBrawl View Post
      I'm done responding to him ,he makes no sense and he's a maricon !
      Me too man ... That's a wrap!

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        No doubt. We are creeping up the ladder it's getting a bit scary lol. But seriously I am enjoying every moment.
        I'm fucking loving it. Imagine if a few of those beasts from the WSB went full pro, guys like Toledo, La Cruz, Ramirez and Savon. The day's comin', bro. It's not here, yet, but it's okay...'cause I've seen the promised land. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I'm fucking loving it. Imagine if a few of those beasts from the WSB went full pro, guys like Toledo, La Cruz, Ramirez and Savon. The day's comin', bro. It's not here, yet, but it's okay...'cause I've seen the promised land. lol
          Most those guys would be champs in a few years.

Not too many of recent have disapointed, Rances older bro being one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            The ref didnt punch Mendez after the bell. What do you think should have been the right call regardless of what the ref did or what the commission might do? You said the ref fcuked up, so clearly you think the wrong call has been made, so why are you so nonchalant about them giving the fair decision?
            I've been reading almost 6 pages of comments on this thread, Russian Crushin must be a relative of Zapata, que cuando pierde empata, but never lose.

Just wanted to add what Bart said to Jorge Ebro in a recent interview about what's been disccused here...

“Sinceramente, no la escuché en el momento, porque estaba concentrado en hacerle la mayor cantidad de impactos. Es cierto que le pegué una después de la campana, pero fue una acción continuada y el árbitro no estuvo rápido. Creo que merezco el título del mundo y que se me considere como tal, sin ningún tipo de duda’’.

"Honestly, I did not hear (The Bell) at the time, because I was concentrated to give the most impact. It is true that I hit one after the bell, but it was a continued action and the referee was not fast action. I think I deserve the title of the world and wish to be considered as is, without any doubt.''

http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2014/01...arthelemy.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
              I've been reading almost 6 pages of comments on this thread, Russian Crushin must be a relative of Zapata, que cuando pierde empata, but never lose.

Just wanted to add what Bart said to Jorge Ebro in a recent interview about what's been disccused here...

“Sinceramente, no la escuché en el momento, porque estaba concentrado en hacerle la mayor cantidad de impactos. Es cierto que le pegué una después de la campana, pero fue una acción continuada y el árbitro no estuvo rápido. Creo que merezco el título del mundo y que se me considere como tal, sin ningún tipo de duda’’.

"Honestly, I did not hear (The Bell) at the time, because I was concentrated to give the most impact. It is true that I hit one after the bell, but it was a continued action and the referee was not fast action. I think I deserve the title of the world and wish to be considered as is, without any doubt.''

http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2014/01...arthelemy.html
              I've watched the replay several times. Bart landed three punches after the bell. You've read my other comments, so you know how I feel about it.

"Zapata, cuando pierde empata." lmao!

Comment

The cuban group, who is usually very vocal about robberies to cuban are now the complete opposite when a cuban gets the robbery win. Why?
                You haven't read any $h1t, we want to see the rematch mendez was outclassed from the opening bell that we know RB is going to smash him again, at this point we don't care much because Barthelemy is going to move up to better and bigger things, mendez wants the nc because the KO look bad on his resume but he will not fight him again...

Comment

Mendez just got robbed clear as day and there isnt an outcry from 1 certain group!! Guess who
                  He was not robbed, he was outclassed and RB hit him after the bell in the heat of the moment, but robbed nah, he was out on his feet and will had got ko in the next round without a doubt...

Comment

Working...
                  X